Google & YouTube , 7.400 reseñas

Calificación general
4,4
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 69% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de septiembre de 2023

I am still in the neutral phase on Google But hope that in the future, I will work on Google.

Billionaire Stores
Pakistán
8 días usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 19 de septiembre de 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If we can ever be of any support for app-related questions, you can reach us at: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

Fecha de modificación: 4 de mayo de 2023

Under "Manage Products", the bulk editor comes up but I can NOT search for a product. This should be a basic feature. Am I missing something?

UPDATE: I'm updating my rating from 1 star to 3 stars because the app is great and customer service from Shopify is superb, but unfortunately my comment above is the reason for only 3 stars.

TradingSince1999
8 meses usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 4 de mayo de 2023

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.
Vance | Shopify

11 de agosto de 2023

Good app, just YouTube tends to knock my Channel for the most baseless of 'offenses'. I do enjoy using YouTube for all of my music needs

Perdix Shop
6 meses usando la aplicación
30 de junio de 2023

I am not sure what to say but my business is not doing well . I am not selling products and I am ready to close it ..

LevwaY
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
27 de diciembre de 2023

ótima

BrazilStory
Brasil
8 días usando la aplicación
6 de julio de 2023

Google Ads for Shopify is undoubtedly a valuable tool for driving targeted traffic to your online store. However, it requires careful planning and continuous monitoring to avoid overspending and maximize your return on investment. With the right approach and some technical knowledge, it can be a highly effective advertising solution.

SAM's CORNER
China
7 meses usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2023

In GA we have multiple accounts, each with multiple properties. We are trying to connect this app to one of the accounts, but it keeps defaulting to the same one with no option to choose. Is there a way around this?

Ashmolean Prints
Reino Unido
5 meses usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 6 de junio de 2023

Hello, we are sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the app. We’re going to contact you privately to look into this a little bit more.

13 de junio de 2023

Takes some time getting the product errors worked out but it is a good app

FISHIN IT UP
8 meses usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 13 de junio de 2023

Glad to hear you got those issues worked out and the app up and running. Thanks for the feedback!

22 de junio de 2023

A little bit confuse to set and also we never know how the products are displaying. Overall Google Mechant is very very complicated.

Shine Jóias e SemiJoias
Brasil
5 meses usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 23 de junio de 2023

Hello there and thank you for the feedback. I wanted to share some resources that cover how to use the app:

Webinar video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jcEtaaqtnw

Help Center: https://support.google.com/merchants/topic/13402337?hl=en&ref_topic=11270841,7259405,&sjid=5098060001685599478-NA

We will also reach out directly to see if you need any additional assistance.

Fecha de modificación: 10 de mayo de 2023

Needs a little bit of work because it is not a seamless experience at the moment. It isn't a one step affair, as you need to toggle a few things on the google merchant center side to ensure products get listed, but that was an easy enough problem to solve. My only issue is that the API doesn't support Local Inventory listings which looks like a google side problem as they don't enable it from the API feed. It only allows the API to do ads, listings, and dynamic remarketing. That means you need to add another app to produce the XML feed for that service. Only other issue is that it doesn't automatically determine sales items and markdowns from the Shopify side. If there is a compare-to price, that should flag the product as sale badge and price drop badge eligible without promotions. No idea if promotions port, since I haven't done one yet. Once they fix those bugs, this thing would be priceless.

Chain Reaction Bicycles
12 días usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 16 de mayo de 2023

Hey there,

Brett here from Shopify support! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We're constantly looking for ways to improve the Google Channel experience. I'll be following up via email to help address your feedback!

Brett | Shopify Support