Canal Google , 5 720 avis

• 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 mars 2023

Aplicativo esta atrasando a minha vida, ela esta buscando produtos que não estão mais na minha loja não estou conseguindo entender isso. Eu já tirei o produto da loja, não esta lá, so se existe algum lugar secreto que eu não estou enxergando, misericórdia, não tem suporte ? achei que iria facilitar a minha vida e esta apenas atrasando tudo, como pode puxar produto que não esta mais na loja, alguém explica isso ?

Produtos Vida Prática
Brésil
17 mars 2023

Shipping options are a joke. Can't even synch with the Shopify rates shown at checkout so the rates shown in Google will be at least close. Makes it look like your store has unbelievably high shipping costs although your actual shipping is much cheaper. They show full undiscounted rates to customers in Google shopping if you use carrier-calculated rates. I thought we were running businesses, not regular people shipping packages at the UPS store. Have to play games with percentages and add dimensions to your products. With over a thousand different products with varying dimensions, this is nearly impossible to do before we die of old age. Fix the integration issues with your shipping options so that your service is not such a burden on everyone using it.

Pack Turtle
Modifié le 16 mars 2023

THIS IS NOT A HIGHLY RECOMMEND APP ONE MINUTE ALL MY PRODUCTS WERE APPROVED AND BECAUSE OF ONE OR TWO PRODUCTS GOOGLE SUSPEND THE ENITRE ACCOUNT IF YOUR A DROPSHIPPER AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GET GTIN THIS APP IS NOT RECOMMED UNLESS YOU WANNA ALWAYS BE SUSPENDED. NO SUPPORT ALL THEY DO IS EMAIL NO LIVE PERSON TO GUIDE NOR VIDEO WITH INSTRUCTION WITH CONS AND PROS FOR DIFFERENT SHOPIFY SELLERS. THIS APP THE WORST THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE LUCK TO SEE GOOGLE CHANNEL MADE CHANGES. IF CHANGES MADE IT WAS NEVER FOR BETTER ALWAYS WORST

Gudtingzzhair
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 9 jours
16 mars 2023

Got suspended for misrepresentation, did ntohing wrong though. This app sucks unless your goal is to get suspended

LinkLogic
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 30 jours
15 mars 2023

Absolutely horrific. No customer support. Very obscure process. I am an artist and they marked one of my oil paintings as sex trafficking! Idiots. The painting is abstract and it showed a nipple.

Fine Art by Ane
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Presque 2 ans

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We definitely want to make sure you get the support you need with the app, so we're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were experiencing.

15 mars 2023

I need help to see my store in Google. every time I click to open the sales chanel it says ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND

O-Yes
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ un mois

Hey there,
Jason here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. The issue you are describing should now be resolved, but I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.
Jason | Shopify

15 mars 2023

The app say"Page not found" whenever I open the app under "Sales Channels" to try configure my account. Please help

Total Spa
Mexique
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 7 mois

Hey there,
Jason | Shopify

13 mars 2023

Bad reviews are the new tech support, so here's one. All I want to do is finally integrate G4. Followed Shopify instructions and get "refused to connect."

ministrycycles
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ un an

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app, I'm sorry to hear that you ran into some challenges when setting up Google Analytics 4. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

13 mars 2023

We were also unable to install this app. It didn't provide any information except "[Store Name] refused to connect".

Eat Play Happy
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Plus d'un an

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app, I'm sorry to hear that you ran into some challenges when attempting to install the Google channel. We want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel, so I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and assist where possible.

13 mars 2023

As many Shopify merchants already mentioned, the app doesn't connect to my website. It keeps saying "myshopify.com refused to connect."

Klora.fun
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 20 minutes

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. The issue you faced was quickly addressed by developers. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.
Vance | Shopify