Avis (8 090)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 13 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 février 2024

Good

MyBelly.dk
Danemark
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 décembre 2023

Terrible user experience because there are no explanations OR the reasons do not make sense to the user. Lack of clarity as to whether information is required or optional. No explanation as to how my store is helped by providing i9nformation in many cases.

Work/Life English
Google LLC a répondu 19 décembre 2023

Hi there! We are sorry to hear the Google & YouTube app has not lived up to your expectations so far. We have noted your feedback and will share it with the relevant teams. We are also excited about some upcoming improvements within the app that should address this feedback; look out for that in early 2024!

If there is anything we can do to help you, our support team is standing by should you need any assistance. https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

11 décembre 2023

Difficult to get all products labeled with a Barcode when dropshipping. Some products are not updated properly from designer/seller. And when you searching the product to retrieve said barcode can be impossible to find. I have still yet to identify what constitutes as the item barcode.

Fru Gal Boutique
Google LLC a répondu 13 décembre 2023

Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave feedback! We wanted to share a few help center articles that should clarify on how to properly use barcodes/gtins.

Google barcode requirements: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324461

Shopify's guidance on barcodes: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/understanding-shipping/barcodes

We hope this is helpful but if you still need assistance feel free to contact us at: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

29 août 2023

I want people to be able access things like our trading hours, location and our online shop with ease so they can view our various New Zealand handmade products. I also want them to search for products listed on our online store.

I have noticed that if someone searches for a product on Google for example
Woolen Jersey, for some reason my store does not come up this can be a little fustrating

Forsyth Glass
Nouvelle-Zélande
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
16 juillet 2023

Good to get all your products into Google's Free shopping ads, but that is where the functionality ends. There is nothing in the ap we can find having to do with set up for "Performance Max" and we are unable to customize the product feed. All products are in a single feed, so that if you want start any Google Ads you have to include all your products listed in the free shopping ads that are in the single API product feed, so there can only be one ad campaign. Unable to focus a campaign on an individual product line.

Budget Billiards Supply
Google LLC a répondu 18 juillet 2023

Thanks for the feedback! I will email you directly to show you how you can get started with Performance Max from within the app. Additionally, here is a help center article which I think you may find helpful: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/13421604?hl=en&ref_topic=13402337&sjid=7014633861525849605-NA

1 septembre 2023

Google:
Google is a multinational technology company founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. The company is primarily known for its search engine, which is one of the most widely used search engines in the world. Google offers a wide range of products and services, including:

Search Engine: Google's search engine is its most famous product, used by billions of people worldwide to find information on the internet.

Advertising: Google's advertising platform, Google Ads, allows businesses to promote their products and services through search ads, display ads, and more.

Android: Google developed the Android operating system, which is the most widely used mobile operating system globally.

Google Maps: This service provides maps, directions, and location-based information.

Gmail: Google's email service is one of the most popular email platforms globally.

Google Drive: A cloud storage and file-sharing service.

Google Chrome: A popular web browser.

YouTube: Google acquired YouTube in 2006, making it a subsidiary of Google. YouTube is a video-sharing platform where users can upload, view, and interact with videos.

YouTube:
YouTube is a video-sharing platform created in 2005 by three former PayPal employees: Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim. Google acquired YouTube in 2006 for $1.65 billion. YouTube allows users to upload, share, and view videos on a wide range of topics, from music and entertainment to educational content and vlogs.

Some key features of YouTube include:

Channels: Users can create their own YouTube channels to upload and organize their content.

Monetization: Creators can earn revenue through various means, such as advertising, channel memberships, and merchandise shelf integration.

Live Streaming: YouTube enables live streaming of events, gaming, and other content.

Community Engagement: Viewers can like, comment on, and share videos, as well as subscribe to their favorite channels.

Content Diversity: YouTube hosts a vast array of content, including music videos, tutorials, documentaries, reviews, and more.

YouTube Premium: A subscription service that offers ad-free viewing, offline downloads, and access to YouTube Originals.

Both Google and YouTube have had a significant impact on the internet and digital media landscape, shaping how we search for information and consume video content online. Please note that developments or changes may have occurred after my last knowledge update in September 2021.

Bonito Club
France
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 août 2023

My products don't show in google as Google are blocking them. There is no help either to help you fix what the issue is. You don't get a straight answer from anyone as to what exactly the issue is which is causing your products to be suspended from the platform.

Lunas Dressing Room
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 juin 2023

I am not sure what to say but my business is not doing well . I am not selling products and I am ready to close it ..

LevwaY
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 novembre 2023

This app isn't working very well it is not reflecting what my Shopify store shows. My shipping delivery days are between 3-5 days, Google shows 11-12 days and is not way to fix it.

Baby Owl Kids
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Google LLC a répondu 8 novembre 2023

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. A few things to double check to ensure we are syncing your shipping settings properly. In the "Settings" tab within the app you will want to make sure "Automatically import shipping settings" is enabled. Then as long as you've configured rates or backup rates (if using a realtime checkout calculator) we can sync it.
Hopefully this helps but if you still need assistance, please feel free to contact us at: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

27 septembre 2023

it's okay as for ass providing information. However, if you have shipping that is calculated at checkout, then the issue is the google advert displays "free shipping" as default. This could get my company in trouble in terms of misrepresentation, or even just lose a sale and damage my click through data.

nastiadesigns.com
Royaume-Uni
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Google LLC a répondu 28 septembre 2023

Hi there and thank you for the feedback. We wanted to share two options that should remedy the shipping disconnect you are seeing. One option is to go into your Shopify shipping settings and change your UK-specific shipping rates. Alternatively you can change the shipping to a Manual setup instead of Automatic Sync in your Google & YouTube App settings, then ensure your shipping rates in Merchant Center are configured properly. You can read more about both options at https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/google/requirements and https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069284