Google & YouTube , 리뷰 5,795개

• 평점의 4%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 16%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 6월 7일

If you use 3rd party product feed this will brake it.
If you think it will simplify GA4 and google ads Tag it will not, if you using other app for your product feed. It will install and link GA4 but to install and link google ads tag YOU need to use there feed! there is no option in the app NOT to send feed, there is no option in merchant centre to choose your feed either. So once you disconnect on this app from merchant centre it will disconnect and delete google ads Tags as well.
SO if you use other app for you product feed and thinking about simplifying tags this will not work in fact this will override and brake your feed. Customer support will just paly ping pong among 'departments' and will close your case after about 2nd caned response.
Ogh and be careful with Performance Max campaigns will throttle your ads to click farms.

Kaseta
영국
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 6월 7일

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and feedback. Just to clarify, GA4 tagging and free listings / ads conversion tracking are two separate tag mechanisms for setting up conversion tracking. You do not need to connect your Merchant Center account to the Google & YouTube app to set up your GA4 tagging or to track conversions through GA4.

If you’d like to track conversions through GA4, once you’ve connect your GA4 account / property to the Google & YouTube app, follow these steps [https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/10632359?hl=en] to import conversions to ads.

If you delete the Google & YouTube app, only tags set up through the app will be deleted and can be set up again if you reinstall / connect.

Should you need additional assistance, you can reach us at: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app (Select Google Analytics for Issue Type)

2023년 6월 7일에 편집됨

Not working in My site because our oficial european currency BGN is not supported from GOOGLE. Bulgaria is in European Union but not for Google.
I can't check the Target country and language options BECAUSE they determine store currency: Bulgarian Lev (BGN)

Liratech.bg
불가리아
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 6월 7일

Hi there and thank you for the review and feedback! Good news, we took it back to our technical team and we should have BGN enabled within 1-2 business days. You should be unblocked by the end of the week.

2023년 6월 6일

I'm not understanding how this app can work for some people and not others. It keeps telling me the name of my store is incorrect, when I know for a fact it is correct. To be as advanced as Google is, I expect better. Why would I spend money on Google Adds when your system does not even recognize the name of my store. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. Unless support gets this right, I'm moving on from this app.

TITHING EXCHANGE
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 6월 6일

Hello there! We apologize for any frustrations you have had in onboarding. We will reach out directly to you to get you squared away.

2023년 6월 5일

Impossible de détecter l'evenment purchase avec l'integration GA4 malgré le suivi rigoureux et sans aucune erreur des instructions Google et Shopify. Le service Google me renvoie vers lassistance shopify et l'assistance Shopify me renvoie vers l'assistance Google. J'ai repéter la procédure maintes et maintes fois, j'ai recrée des comptes Google neuf pour recommencer de A à Z mais rien n'y fait : l'evenment purchase n'est pas détécté. C'est une honte qu'apres le suivi rigoureux de toutes les etapes cela ne fonctionne pas, cela fait maintenant 2 semaine que l'assistance Shopify et Google me fait tourner en bourique !! Vraiment une honte, quand on donne desinstruction de configuration on s'assure qu'elle fonctionne !!! Il me faut absolument une aide efficace !!!

Chictrasher®
프랑스
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 6월 6일

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for any frustrations you encountered and will reach out privately to help resolve for you.

2023년 6월 5일

The same happened to me. A total disaster of configuration inside Shopify. This is one review left before me. "I have entered and double-checked the contact information in my store a thousand times. Customers can access the page - Contact Form, a link to my contact information and pages on social networks. There is an e-mail at the bottom of the page. Shopify support has confirmed that I have done everything correctly. And after all this, the app answers me that Google verification is not passed." So Shopify says I'm good but when you enter your account at Shopify, it is still not connected.

Cioccolatier
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 6월 5일

Hello and thanks for taking time to leave a review. Apologies for any frustration and I will share the feedback with our team. Click on the blue text: "Confirm that you've added contact information to your online store" and a popup should present itself then click okay. That should then resolve that open checklist item for you and unblock your onboarding.

I will reach out directly to you to ensure this resolved your issue.

2023년 6월 5일

I have entered and double-checked the contact information in my store a thousand times. Customers can access the page - Contact Form, a link to my contact information and pages on social networks. There is an e-mail at the bottom of the page. Shopify support has confirmed that I have done everything correctly. And after all this, the app answers me that Google verification is not passed. Until the "Confirm that you've added contact information to your online store" step is confirmed as "done", I can't move on (

LNS.HOME-HARMONY
우크라이나
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 6월 5일

Hello there and thanks for taking time to leave a review. Apologies for any frustration and I will share the feedback with our team. Click on the blue text: "Confirm that you've added contact information to your online store" and a popup should present itself then click okay. That should then resolve that open checklist item for you and unblock your onboarding.

I will reach out directly to you to ensure this resolved your issue.

2023년 6월 5일

No support or any details whom to contact. Need someone to get back to me, this thing has created 3 tags that I do not recognize and have no Idea how to remove them. Deleting the app does nothing.

Zellart Canvas Prints
키프로스
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 6월 5일

Hi there! Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the app. We’re going to contact you privately to look into this a little bit more and work through the tagging issues. Thank you for your patience - we look forward to getting you up and running.

2023년 6월 2일에 편집됨

Avoid! Worst support ever. You will only get copy and paste answers that are generic so look for another app. I cannot understand why Google does not put just a bit effort into this. I have started 4-5 support tickets with no-value reply and they seem not really interested to solve, in some cases, they reply back to Shopify.

The conversion value does not work correctly between the app and Analytics/AdWords. Incorrent title displays between Merchant Center and Shopify.

Sanojtape SE
스웨덴
앱 사용 시간: 14일
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 6월 5일

HI -- Thank you for your feedback. I've reached out to you privately to try to identify and address some of the issues you may be seeing here.

2023년 5월 31일에 편집됨

后台里,无法显示 Google Merchant Center 帐号,找了Google 和 shopify官方,都是相互踢皮球,Google说不是自身的问题,shopify说跟自身没关系,Google说去找shopify, shopify说去找Google。

creabest.it
독일
앱 사용 시간: 거의 2년
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 6월 1일

Hi -- Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the app. We’re going to contact you privately to look into this a little bit more

2023년 5월 25일

Impossible to get a human. Just a trash service even though we are spending thousands on Google Ad's. Another big tech dumpster fire. My dream is that AI levels their business.

Run 619 Insoles
앱 사용 시간: 2일
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 5월 29일

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address the issues you were having with the app.

Brett | Shopify