Google & YouTube , 리뷰 7,698개

• 평점의 2%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 13%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 10일에 편집됨

Reply to Google feedback:

Our issue is your tag team installed the Google tags on our website before the Google YouTube channel

This makes our tags all mixed up

The migration from ya to ga4 also made tracking confusing

We asked for your support to help clear thing up via a short video call but got absolutely nowhere

--------

We have been asking for Google ads support to help set up Google conversion tracking for Google ads for months...

Despite multiple emails all we get is the same answer from India Google ads go to help centre to set it up yourself

Even though they set up Google tag on our website before

Now everything is all mixed up we cannot run any ads

Google ads sales also rude on the phone

Vshine Silk and Shine
영국
앱 사용 기간 거의 4년
답글 Google LLC개 2024년 1월 10일

Hi there and thank you for leaving this review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that this has been a source of frustration for you. Conversion tracking should be automatically setup for you within your Google & YouTube Shopify Integration. That process is described here: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/13494537?hl=en&ref_topic=14190979&sjid=15225058684796910413-NC

We will be sure to share your feedback with the relevant teams. Thank you

2024년 4월 8일

Worst.. when just connected with the Shopify account the products were getting approved. and after 2-3 days it was showing as Misrepresentation policy violated. No proper clarification is provided. just the robotic email received that to visit the policy page and read all over again ang again. it would have been better if there are specific issues have been mentioned. so that as an individual handling all the things can manage and correct the things which is causing issue. instead of just copy pasting the same email.
i know nothing right is going to happen. just in words a message full of formality include an apology and our our team will look into this. or is looking into the concern or some same repetitive bot messages.

ShosaQualiTees
인도
앱 사용 기간 11일
답글 Google LLC개 2024년 4월 11일

Hello and thank you for leaving the review and feedback. We are sorry to hear this has been a cause of frustration for you. Google's policies are in place to protect merchants and consumers. If you would like to learn more about this particular policy and how you can request a re-review, please visit: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150127

For further questions or help with this, feel free to reach out to our support team at this link: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

We will be sure to share this feedback with the relevant teams. Thank you again.

2023년 12월 28일

Won't sync with Shopify at all. There's this transparent overly in shopify admin that prevents ticking boxes and interacting with this app. And now after reading other reviews I see that it may become even more of a nightmare if it ever does sync. After spending all night trying to get answers as to why I cant even get through the 'set up' phase of this app in shopify, and then reading about all the issues others are having, I cant trust it. With hundreds of products in my store, its too risky, especially when there is absolutely no customer support.

FINALLY BLISS
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
답글 Google LLC개 2024년 1월 8일

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you have been frustrating with your experiencing syncing products between Shopify and Google. Part of what you are describing sounds like it may be happening outside of the Google & YouTube app but either way, we do have a dedicated team standing by to provide support. If the issue is with the app, they should be able to help. Please contact them here: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

2024년 1월 11일에 편집됨

Absolutely awful. The instructions are unreliable and WRONG. Does NOT automatically pick up the variant SKU, even though this content is correctly added in the native MPN field of Shopify *and* in the additional custom field that Google Merchant Center added for MPN. No customization rules beyond overly simple options for title and description. Totally useless if you actually want to sell products on Merchant Center. This is yet another garbage piece of software made by Google. Literally a waste of time.

Fabric World
앱 사용 기간 4개월
답글 Google LLC개 2024년 1월 10일

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. You will want to add either the GTIN to the "barcode" field or utilize the "MPN" field if there is no GTIN. That should solve your problem. If you continue to have questions, please feel free to contact our support team at https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

2024년 1월 1일

IT's now 2 Months that we've tried to use this Apps. Google Merchant still declined us with : "Account suspended due to policy violation: Misrepresentation" without helping us out to identify the problem.
They send a Generic email very vague and useless to identify the issue.
We were expecting a deep more and integrated solution. But sound it is not!

Since the installation of this App, we've published on EBAY and AMAZON all our 600 products without any issues with another App!

PAPYHOBBY - Now it is FUN!
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 Google LLC개 2024년 1월 8일

Hello there and thank you for leaving the review and feedback. We are sorry to hear this has been a source of frustration for you. Google's policies are in place to protect merchants and consumers. If you would like to learn more about this particular policy and how you can request a re-review, please visit: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150127?hl=en&sjid=15068795589301841412-NA

2023년 12월 11일

Our Shopify Google App's conversion tracking has been inactive for 4 days, disrupting our ad campaign assessments. The app is also conflicting with our manual tracking code, a common issue per customer reviews and community discussions. We've opened a case two days ago with no response. Urgently seeking resolution. Contact us ASAP.

blueottertoys
앱 사용 기간 대략 2년
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 12월 13일

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We were able to look up your case with support and see that they have responded and are working with you to troubleshoot. We hope we are able to get you a resolution shortly. We do apologize for any delays and will be sure to share this experience with the relevant teams.

2023년 12월 11일

WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

I sell TEA, and my Title for one product, Viking Tea qty 11, is Disapproved for placement because they say the Title is Sexually Suggestive.

How is, Viking Tea, qty 11 (or quanity of 22) Sexually Suggestive? They did this in all the categories they can fail me in. There is something very wrong with these people.

They must be Fact Checkers in their other jobs.

Asgard Farms
앱 사용 기간 8개월
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 12월 13일

Hello there and thank you for the feedback. We will be sure to share your experience with the relevant teams. Our policies are put in place to protect both merchants and consumers. Unfortunately, there are times we overflag issues. If you feel this is this case, you can request a review in Merchant Center for the impacted products. Read more how to do that here: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/13585221

If you still need help resolving these issues, please contact us at: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

2023년 12월 22일

I'm not sure why I'm not able to view anything on this app in my Shopify store. I've tried figuring out what is wrong but no luck.

Money Making Mullet LLC
앱 사용 기간 24일
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 12월 26일

Hi there and thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry to hear you are having difficultyconfiguring your store to work with Google. We have a support team standing by to help, please open a case with them here and they will promptly work with you to resolve the issue. https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

2023년 11월 7일

really disappointed with this platform, I advise anyone who is considering advertising to think carefully before choosing this Google, today I am telling you my experience, I paid more than $700 in nothing sometimes they spend 60$ in 30 seconds and I have never had customer service, instead I contact them they respond to me after 5 days to say we can do nothing for you, I don't know if this service is the same everywhere in the world or well only in Morocco in Africa! this is the app.
in addition they say that you are looking for a $250 bonus, I got nothing, I have been in e-commerce for 4 years I tried several advertising platforms and today I tell you that Google is the most zero in terms of customer service in terms of cost of expenditure, and performance, lies...

Atlaswoolrugs
모로코
앱 사용 기간 7개월
2023년 12월 21일

can not connect my youtube to my shopfiy store

Eskimo Sleep
말레이시아
앱 사용 기간 8개월
답글 Google LLC개 2023년 12월 26일

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the Google & YouTube app. We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty connecting and configuring your store to work with Google. We have a support team standing by to help, please open a case with them here and they will promptly work with you to resolve the issue. https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app