Google & YouTube , 7 708 vurderinger

wellvy wellness store
De forente arabiske emirater
Nesten 5 år bruker appen
11. april 2024

The Shopify shopping ribbon, which is intended to show products from my store in the description of my YouTube videos, did not work/appear on my latest YouTube video upload. It worked/appeared on legacy videos, but not on newly uploaded videos. When I contacted support about this, they couldn't tell me why this was happening, nor did they address my concern. They basically said "sometimes this feature will be available in videos, sometimes it won't be - it's random." If that's the case, this is not something I can direct my customers to use.

TheUnfrumpyMommyStore
5. april 2024

Suddenly my products disappeared and I cannot reach anyone from support. Very frustrating to say the least.

The Earphone Guy
Google LLC svarte 9. april 2024

Hello and thank you for the feedback. We are sorry you've been having a frustrating support experience. The most direct way to reach out specialized support team is through this link: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

If you can please reach out to them again via that form, they will be able to assist you in getting any account or product issues resolved.

19. mars 2024

Chemical Free, 100% Natural Aromatherapyapy Home, Bath, Body Products - Born From Nature

Escents
20. mars 2024

great

Tahoon
24. mars 2024

Fast and easy. I wish Google offers a List of steeps needed to complete for new business owners, to guide them through the process and not missing important steps.

Dom Fiore
7. april 2024

Trop de bugs. Automatisation defectueuse à revoir. Un jour votre domaine est parqué, puis accepté apres de nombreuses demandes puis retirer à nouveau le lendemain...

Naufrage
Frankrike
Nesten 3 år bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 9. april 2024

Thank you for the feedback. We have a variety of resources available in our Help Center that should be able to assist you: https://support.google.com/merchants/topic/13402337

Of course, you're also welcome to reach out to our support team at anytime via this link: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

13. mars 2024

Great

Pure Hair Gaze
Over 2 år bruker appen
25. mars 2024

Grundsätzlich eine super App und einfach zu Bedienen. Ein großes Problem ist jedoch, dass der Produktfeed für Google Ads nur für ein Zielland syncronisiert wird, denn man kann nur eines Wählen. Das ist wirklich ein riesiges Manko, wenn man in mehr als 1 Land verkauft bzw. Werbung schalten möchte. Hier wäre es höchste Zeit, mehrere Optionen als Zielland auswählen zu können.

ethicamper
Østerrike
Over 2 år bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 1. april 2024

Hello and thank you for the feedback! While we ask for an initial country during onboarding, you are able to add additional countries once you link your shop to a Merchant Center ID by adding Target Countries in your Merchant Center Product feed. Additionally, we are making improvements to do this automatically in the near future, so stay tuned!

If you have further questions on how to do this, please contact our support team: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app