Google & YouTube , 7 386 vurderinger

• 4 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 14 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
23. august 2020

I am still learning my way around his app. I will be back to give feedback. I am enjoying the app so far.

Terana Boutique
16 dager bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 9. september 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team and help you further in getting all set up.

Claire l Shopify

24. november 2021

This app creates a feed automatically and link it to your merchant center. However, it's a feed you have 0 control over and this will affect performance and tracking. I appreciate when the support replied to me, but their only suggestion was to add another app to download the feed (at the cost of 20$ a month). What's the point? Fortunately, I found Feed Donkey which does the job very well.

Profumeria Mon Amour
Italia
12 dager bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 25. november 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the customization possibilities offered by the Google Channel were insufficient for your business but am delighted to hear you've found a suitable app. I'm going to take a look over your account to see if there is anything further I can do to help you and will reach out via email directly.

Robyn | Shopify

4. juli 2020

Não estou gostando do aplicativo pois meu produtos ainda não aparecem no google, já fiz tudo de configuração e nada, não sei o que faço mais....muito triste

Lalusa Shopping
Brasil
11 dager bruker appen
3. juni 2020

kurdum fakat sürekli hata veriyor hataları düzelttigim halde de.lütfen bunu göz önünde tutun.düzeltmenizi rica ederim

Accesory Port
USA
6 dager bruker appen
Redigert 14. april 2020

I have no idea yet. . still figuring out....um..adsflkjad;lskadfls;adfls;jkdflas;dsfjlkdfsla;jkdfasj;lfadljssdfaljk

JustSellingToys
Hongkong SAR Kina
5 dager bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 15. april 2020

Hey there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's Support team.

I'm glad to hear that you're giving the Google Shopping app a chance. It's a great way to market your business and increase traffic to your store!

I'm going to shoot an e-mail your way and determine if you need any help with setting it up! Be sure to follow up with me if you need any help!

Talk soon,

Jonathan E. | Shopify Support Guru

1. juli 2020

I used this app to promote my sales.........Thank you for shopping with us.hope to see you again....

Le fils
Storbritannia
5 dager bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 3. august 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute to respond to your feedback, and see how things are going. I'll send you an email so I can get your thoughts so far

Amy l Shopify

12. desember 2017

The idea is there but still needs a lot of work. Please create a setting allowing the meta title and description to be used.

Specscollective
USA
2 dager bruker appen
29. desember 2019

Looks easy to install, I've setup Google Merchant Account successfully. But my products have not been approved.
This is the message I'm getting "Google is reviewing your Merchant Center account. Your product will be re-reviewed once your account is approved." No clarity at all.
How can I resolve this issue so my products are Approved by Google Shopping? Do I need to wait or what?

Rajanyas
India
2 dager bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 29. desember 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

This is a great question! That notice is letting you know that your Google Merchant Center account is still within the review period with Google and that once that review is complete, Google will review your products for approval! This process typically takes between 3 - 5 business days.

I'm going to reach out to you via a private e-mail so that I can provide some more information on that process, and offer support with getting the app up-and-running for you. Be sure to check your inbox (and junk mail) for that!

Jonathan E. - Shopify Support

5. september 2018

Well, there is definitely plenty of room for app improvement. For instance, better tooltips or links to explain the configuration of google shopping fields.

Lucius Atelier
Singapore
24 minutter bruker appen
5. august 2020

It was useful but I have not used anything yet. I am still waiting to find out what the functionality is.

Sunnah Wholefoods
Storbritannia
5 minutter bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 1. september 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Claire l Shopify