Omtaler (8 255)

• 3 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 13 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
9. oktober 2022

Very disappointing app. Basic functionality does not work. Cannot sync GTIN, which is essential, cannot sync shipping pricing, resulting in account suspension, cannot sync product stock status, resulting in suspension, etc. Only thing it does do is sync products, which it seems to do fine... until the products are all disapproved...No help from Google or Shopify developers.

defianceRC
Over 4 år bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 16. oktober 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback. My name is Vance and I work for Shopify support. I can take a look at your store and help you determine the steps we can take to reach a resolution. Please look for my upcoming email so we can talk about the specifics.

Vance | Shopify Support

17. januar 2023

Unfortunately this app doesn't map the 'google product category' from shopify to the merchant center. It also features a 3 way tick box for 'product identifier'. Other than that it works ok.

Bumbles & Boo
Rundt 4 år bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 26. januar 2023

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the queries you have with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with further information on this.

Thomas | Shopify

18. oktober 2021

Same issues here. We are very much unhappy. It was working great but stopped working from around 3-4 weeks ago without giving any notice or issues. Still it's not working. Our sales and traffic are lost too much. Please investigate ASAP. Thanks.

hydrafitnessparts
Rundt 4 år bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 20. oktober 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want you to get the support you need in regards to the issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Adil | Shopify

Redigert 20. april 2019

Helps get the API set up but have campaigns showing in Shopify which are no longer in Google Ads with no way of deleting it. Yet to use comprehensively.

Updated

Main Issues
1. Content API often fails to refresh meaning products expire and causing all sorts of issues - should at the very least offer the ability to click refresh all within Shopify but doesn't
2. If you have multiple shipping prices/bands - set up the shipping cost manually

Paws in Padstow
Nesten 4 år bruker appen
25. juli 2022

I set my daily budget but it uses next to nothing, I am not getting coverage on google shopping, so I am not getting orders through this app.

The Cornish Scone Company
Nesten 4 år bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 26. juli 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the Google channel app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

18. januar 2022

This app doesn't take into account package sizes, so Google banned me from the advertising account I've had for over ten years! The shipping costs on my website can't possibly match the shipping costs shown in the Google Merchant Center and according to Shopify tech support, there's no way to fix this. Maybe if you only sell small boxes that are all the same size you won't have a problem, but I have some things in a 4x6 box and some things in a 40x30" box.

3D UP Fitters
Google LLC svarte 19. januar 2022

Hi there,

My name is William with the Marketplaces team at Shopify. We appreciate the time you took to leave a review on our app even though we did not meet your expectations. I can email you the specific workaround for the issue you've outlined here. Keep an eye out for my email!

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist

23. august 2020

I am still learning my way around his app. I will be back to give feedback. I am enjoying the app so far.

Terana Boutique
Google LLC svarte 9. september 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team and help you further in getting all set up.

Claire l Shopify

12. oktober 2022

App not working, customer support is pointless. The person that can help fix your suddenly pulled off product cannot be reached but will respond back within a week. However, you can talk as long as you want to a service representative that cannot help you but sympathizes with your frustration, so there is that.

Avocado Tea Co.
Google LLC svarte 13. oktober 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. While Google fully enforces their own product policies and determines whether products meet requirements, we definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding any issues that you're experiencing. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

22. april 2023

User of this app for over 2 years with no problem. Now the app since Shopify updates is now pretty much useless... the dropdown box from the product page to update things like colour/age/size etc has disappeared - the only way to solve it now is to add a product then switch between various pages (that you then get stuck in btw) to add the missing info, and THEN half the time it still doesn't work! add to that the 'missing GTN' even when it's there and I am about ready to pull my hair out. Why have you 'fixed' something that wasn't 'broken' in general in the first place... and now clearly is broken completely. 1000 products to go through individually repairing or trying to repair and mostly failing because of your 'update' . All I have to say is PLEASE MAKE IS A PRIORITY TO PUT THE GOOGLE METAFIELDS BACK ON THE PRODUCT PAGE

The Baby Place
Google LLC svarte 25. april 2023

Hi there,

Brett here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide support for you on this.

Brett | Shopify Support Specialist

10. juni 2022

Using this app has increased traffic to my website but has done nothing for sales. The problem is that google has only one classification of "sarees and lehengas" in their list for all the millions of varieties of sarees that are available in India. I doubt if they can match a search query to the product at all

Chaani.in
India
Google LLC svarte 14. juni 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that Google's classifications for products are limited. I've followed up with you over email to open up the lines of communication to discuss any of your concerns further.

Vance | Shopify