Google & YouTube , 7 344 vurderinger

• 3 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 14 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
Redigert 27. februar 2023

The process to add product to my Shopify store has been a nightmare and still has not synched with my store. I have been on with multiple agents from Google and they were little to no help. Thank goodness for Shopify they are currently assisting me on this issue.

ESTOLIA'S
USA
7 måneder bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 1. mars 2023

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.
Vance | Shopify

26. juli 2023

Worked fine but now it doesn't track conversions and says my tag isn't connected when I've made no changes on the app. I've disconnected and reconnected, and it still doesn't tracking any conversions.

Exped UK
Storbritannia
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 27. juli 2023

Hello and thank you for the feedback! Sorry to hear you are having issues with conversion track on the Google & YouTube App. Assuming you are talking about the GA4 integration and are still having issues connecting your property and with tag/events insertion, please open a case with our support team here: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

Our support team should be able to get you squared away. Thanks again!

26. juni 2023

I'm sure it would work well and reach all the right people if i could just get a little help from a person not a bot to fix what I have done wrong to show my ads. I would love to change this review

StellersDeal.com
USA
11 dager bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 27. juni 2023

Hello there. We are sorry to hear this has been a cause of frustration for you. Google's policies are in place to protect merchants and consumers. If you would like to learn more about this particular policy and how you can request a re-review, please visit this page to see how to fix: Website Needs Improvement https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/10740889?hl=en&sjid=14975855038956260780-NA

We will also be in touch directly to see if we can further assist!

Redigert 21. april 2023

Meh causes more problems than benefits.

I spend countless hours "fixing errors" then I get any benefits from it.

FUREVER Faux Fur
Over 2 år bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 21. april 2023

Hi there,

Ashley here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide support for you on this.

Ashley | Shopify

28. mai 2023

This app doesn't let you push the required Variants info to the merchant center.

- The app appends the Product name + Variants options in the title attribute for content API by default
- The "color" field is disabled in the Bulk edit page for variants.
- "Custom labels" are disabled in the Buld edit page for variants.
- ***missing Feed attributes*** on the Content API prevent you from fixing the issues aftermath using Feed Rules.

I would love to see google to atleast offer all the required listing fields to shopify users.

schwesternliebe
8 dager bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 29. mai 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Anh | Shopify

28. juni 2023

O app provê um feed de produtos muito deficiente com Google e a integração com Shopify deixa muito a desejar.

mammy.b
Brasil
4 måneder bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 28. juni 2023

Hello there and thank you for the review. We are sorry to hear you are having troubles with the product feed and will reach out directly to see if we can be of further assistance.

24. mars 2023

Ich habe alles korrekt verbunden, jedoch gibt es immer wieder Probleme im Conversion-Tracking, insbesondere wenn man das Theme wechselt. Ich verstehe nicht, warum Google das nicht korrekt hinbekommt. Der Kundenservice kann mir auch nicht wirklich weiterhelfen. Hier ist dringend ein App-Update notwendig!

rod & knot
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
15. august 2023

Funktioniert oft nicht richtig. Filter werden nicht korrekt anzeigt. Bulk Bearbeitung schwierig. Farben und Größen werden nicht übernommen.

Leja Concept Store
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
Google LLC svarte 16. august 2023

Thank you for the review. For now you will want to edit variant color and sizes in the Shopify product page. Shopify actually owns the Bulk Editor feature and they are aware of the painpoints you brought up and while I don't have a date to share we expect improvements in these areas in the coming months.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, don't hesitate to reach out: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

14. juli 2023

bug app, this app is suck and stupid, please fire the developers and product managers in charge for this stupid app

LANDGAP
Kina
1 dag bruker appen
24. februar 2023

Es ist sehr schwierig für mich, Shopify mit Google zu synchronisieren, wenn das zweite Mal ausgesetzt wird, funktioniert es meiner Meinung nach nicht richtig

Eshop Konstantin