Recensies (8.259)

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 13% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 januari 2022

Basically useless after 30 days. You have no way to refresh your listings so they go inactive. Other apps do a better job with Google than Google?

Karla and Co.
Google LLC heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for providing that feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the product issues that you are facing on the Google channel. We do want to make sure that the channel is working as expected for you so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to see what I can do to resolve this.

Adil | Shopify

8 september 2021

As so many others have said, this is easy to initially set up, but the editing is atrocious. Google disapproved many products. I've wanted to go in to make edits, but there is no way to filter, so every product we've EVER had in our store shows up--not just those that are currently available. SO TEDIOUS.

Helen Jon
Google LLC heeft geantwoord 10 september 2021

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and filtering your products. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

27 november 2018

Seems to work...but it doesn't show any of the sales attributed to it in the 'Sales by Channel' on the Shopify Home page. Which is funny, because in the app it clearly tells you how much you sold using Google Shopping.

SSTubes
3 januari 2022

We have been using this app for over a year. However, in December 2021 we noticed that customers were using discount codes that are for internal employees, friends and families. It turns out that any 'active' discount code is being sent to Merchant Center and they in turn open it to the universe. We had to inactivate all our discount codes except for just a few. We had to cancel multiple orders where customers used them. Bad time of year, bad customer relations. We reported it immediately on that day (Dec 10) and have not gotten any word from support since. Multiple shops have reported this problem to no avail. Would be great to give the shop owner the ability indicate what channel the codes can be 'shared' on. Currently we are operating at a big disadvantage with no ability to treat our mailing list customers special.

Black Wagon Kids
Google LLC heeft geantwoord 3 januari 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I understand you've had discount codes shared on the Google Merchant Center unintentionally. We appreciate hearing feedback like this as our team is working towards a permanent resolution to this issue. We do currently have a workaround which is to end the promotions within the Google Merchant Center. I'll follow up with you directly via email to discuss your account.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

23 juni 2021

please help me how to edit expire date in content API my products is expiring after one month. this app automatically add wrong expiry date

Primecrave
India
Google LLC heeft geantwoord 23 juni 2021

Hi there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you are having with your feed, there sounds like there is an issue there that we will want to look at for you. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here in order to help you further. Spencer | Shopify Support

7 mei 2023

Suspended due to Misrepresentation. I have two stores. Google suspended the second store for no reason. Also, I am constantly jumping through hoops on the first store. That has been open and running ads for 3 years. Working work Google is impossible and customer service is a runaround. I am still able to use it successfully on the first store but have completely removed the sales channel from the second. Not worth it The app developers seem to not want to work with POD sellers. Disappointing. I do not recommend.

RetroMaggie
Google LLC heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2023

Hey there, Thomas here from Shopify.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. Although Google is responsible for all account suspensions, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with information that can help.

Thomas | Shopify

17 maart 2022

It has been almost 2 months since GTIN issue but no fix. The app loses alot of value without GTIN synchronizing properly

The Costume Shop
Google LLC heeft geantwoord 18 maart 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

26 november 2021

My Merchant Center account may be suspended, Shipping costs inaccurate (inconsistencies between flow and checkout pages on my website)
it's not normal

Bobishop : Epicerie et produits cosmétiques Afro antillais en ligne
Frankrijk
Google LLC heeft geantwoord 29 november 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to open up lines of communication. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Adil | Shopify

17 oktober 2023

It's not an easy task to accomplish. I have crossed all of my T's, dotted my i's and my account was suspended, when priorly my account was up and running along with getting sales through this channel. There isn't any explanation of what violations have been committed so I do not know where to begin on how to fix them. Either way, i do not understand how my store could be fine and accepted for nearly a year and then suddenly, it's not up to standards. It would be great if there was customer support to help.

Mischa Lottie
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Google LLC heeft geantwoord 19 oktober 2023

Hello there and thank you for leaving the review and feedback. We are sorry to hear this has been a cause of frustration for you. Google's policies are in place to protect merchants and consumers. If you would like to learn more about this particular policy and how you can request a re-review, please visit: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150127?hl=en&sjid=15068795589301841412-NA

For further questions or help with this, feel free to reach out to our support team at this link: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

Bewerkt 21 april 2023

Meh causes more problems than benefits.

I spend countless hours "fixing errors" then I get any benefits from it.

FUREVER Faux Fur
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Google LLC heeft geantwoord 21 april 2023

Hi there,

Ashley here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide support for you on this.

Ashley | Shopify