Avaliações (8.235)

Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 70% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 13% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
14 de junho de 2024

Please, make it more interactive so everyone can handle.

Brillantina Style
22 dias usando o app
18 de março de 2024

It started as a pain, but once I figured it out and got it functioning, it wasn't so bad.

Candle Scentations
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
27 de fevereiro de 2024

I just spent 2 days fixing my listings for Google. One item was the identifier existing. Since I have vintage items it was a very confusing 2 days! You cannot find it anywhere in the directions for both Shopify or Google! Also I have a couple of vintage dolls and a vintage Evenflo baby bottle that is being reviewed for sexual and inappropriate listing!

I wish these apps were for user friendly for those of us that are not programmers.

Vintage By Krisa
12 meses usando o app
Google LLC deixou uma resposta 29 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello and thank you for leaving such detailed feedback. We are sorry that you found it challenging to sort out the listing of your vintage items but in looking at your account it looks like you're now all squared away. We really appreciate this valuable feedback and will be sure to share it with our teams that manage the help center as well as our product teams - we are always looking to improve the experience. Thank you again.

25 de junho de 2024

overall easy and intuitive

Watch Medals
Israel
1 dia usando o app
9 de fevereiro de 2024

I can only assume the issue comes from here:
gtag (Google Tag Manager) is the biggest third party offender in terms of blocking execution (taking about half a second) as reported by PageSpeed.
I downloaded the theme to be sure and there's no reference in code.
We have no Custom Pixels.
We only set it up through the "Google & Youtube" Sales Channel.

Beslogic
Canadá
7 meses usando o app
14 de fevereiro de 2024

Until a few days ago, if you went to "Manage products" from the Google App on Shopify you were able to manage Google Merchant fields such as custom label, Google category, etc. Now it doesn't seem to work anymore, I go to Manage Products on Google and doesn't work.

What happened?

Chocolate Shop
Itália
4 meses usando o app
Google LLC deixou uma resposta 16 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello there and thanks for the feedback! We can confirm this issue should now be resolved. If this is still persisting for you, please contact our support team: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you again for reporting this.

29 de abril de 2024

the advertisement charges are too expensive

Guardiana
África do Sul
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
8 de fevereiro de 2024

Nice app and does what it says it should do. Coming from other experiences it's very nice.

However, how is there no sort or filter for managing products to edit them? It's just an infinite scroll? Who thought this up?

I have 1600+ SKUS and to make edits on an infinite scroll page is absolutely mind meltingly tedious work.

Please fix and I would happily give 5 stars.

Hats Unlimited
24 dias usando o app
25 de março de 2024

Grundsätzlich eine super App und einfach zu Bedienen. Ein großes Problem ist jedoch, dass der Produktfeed für Google Ads nur für ein Zielland syncronisiert wird, denn man kann nur eines Wählen. Das ist wirklich ein riesiges Manko, wenn man in mehr als 1 Land verkauft bzw. Werbung schalten möchte. Hier wäre es höchste Zeit, mehrere Optionen als Zielland auswählen zu können.

ethicamper
Áustria
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Google LLC deixou uma resposta 1 de abril de 2024

Hello and thank you for the feedback! While we ask for an initial country during onboarding, you are able to add additional countries once you link your shop to a Merchant Center ID by adding Target Countries in your Merchant Center Product feed. Additionally, we are making improvements to do this automatically in the near future, so stay tuned!

If you have further questions on how to do this, please contact our support team: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

2 de julho de 2024

para poder anunciarse o comenzar ventas en linea

SoteloLineHome