Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Modern Underground Co.

Not too bad but not too good. If things were a little easier to understand and control, then maybe I'd love it more but for now, it's not that bad.

NuQuTees*N*Tops

I will use this app to help me monitor sales of my online store. Its a bit hard to rate considering I have not started using it yet.

Makorlah

I am an important marketing tool but its not simple for a startup business owner to navigate and very difficult to understand what is expected of you.

Breaking the Mold Creations

easy and fast to setup. I am hoping that this as well as other products I use with my store translates into sales and customers

Fit Right Life

Initially there was an indication all of my products were not approved. I had to go around in circles trying to find the reason why. Finally I had to disconnect my account and try again. Waiting to see if it will work this time. Clear reasons and how to fix concerns should be better laid out. For me at least.

Devils Sales

its okay a little hard to understand how it works not to sure where my adds are going or how to see them on here

Neurella

It a little bit of a learning curve, but it has the features that I needed. For a basic user might be a little overwhelming.

East of Eden Designs

I have not had time to fully form an opinion but have had traffic and contact from people who have seen my shop on Google

bhwydesigns...luxurious gemstone jewelry

I used this app to get started on the GOOGLE channel but always had difficulties being accepted. I then went into BUY GOOGLE and Free Listings GOOGLE through my GOOGLE Merchant account and finished setting everything up there. After being approved, I went back to my Shopify account and then was able to complete the integration using the Shopify app. I really don't know what caused the difficulties, but just wanted to relate my experience. All Best, b

Your favorite hair store

At first I had major issues and had to uninstall the app to correct them. So far so good after reinstalling and am excited to see how far this google channel can take my website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19