Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Bold Lifestyle Designs

I used the app as a marketing tool. So far it runs smoothly, I suggest you try it out to see how it works for you.

June 9, 2020

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Support team, thanks so much for leaving a review, we always want to know how our merchants feel about our apps.

I'm going to follow up with you directly via email, so we can make sure you're getting everything you can out of the app. Keep an eye out for my email!

Cíara | Shopify Support

Império do Produto

não usei ainda, mas está um pouco complicado, queria uma call para esclarecer algumas coisas do app.

Solar Sporting Goods

Mixed bag. I have a love/hate relationship with this app. On the one hand, it delivers the best google smart shopping campaign results and for that reason I cannot delete it. On the other hand, 2 problems. First, the app is somehow sending false info to merchant center were a few products are constantly accused of violating shopping policies whereas i know for a fact that's not true. And second, inside google ads, you cannot segregate your product groups very well at all...for example, you cannot set product groups by brand or manufacturer or many unique ID features. So, there is limited flexibility inside your google ads account when only relying on this data feed. I'm using another google feed app (paid) concurrently with this one for the added flexibility that I need inside my ads account. That feed is not delivering the same errors into merchant center, far as I can see. But on the ads delivery, some product pages remain blocked no matter what I try. I'm so frustrated by this! Can't find anyone who is able to troubleshoot why the app is sending false positive info on ads violation policy when I am 100% sure there is no violation. As I stated the other data feed is sending them through with no errors.

June 9, 2020

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Support team, and I wanted to thank you for leaving this review for us. We always appreciate hearing from our merchants.

While our app doesn't have anything to do with what happens in Google Ads, I do want to get to the bottom of the errors in your app. I'm going to follow up with you via email about the rejected products, and we'll get to the bottom of what's happening with them, and get them in the feed. Keep an eye out for my email.

Cíara | Shopify Support

Palko Jewellery Design

PALKO JEWELLERY DESIGN
It took me a year of trying ... coming back to it over and over again. FINALLY, for whatever reason, as I really didn't do anything different, my site was compliant. I was able to move along and get things hooked up. However, I'm STILL trying to figure out shipping. I'm trying to do automatic but this app doesn't like it apparently. Still don't know for certain if I have it set up right. Waiting to hear back from support.

May 21, 2020

Hey there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

Thank you for leaving us this feedback! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants. I took a look and saw that you got in touch with our team about the trouble you were having, but I would still like to follow up and see if you have anymore questions!

Keep an eye out for that e-mail! Talk soon,

ELITE STYLES CO.

I completed the job but still not sure how to use the Google shop. I would've loved for a more thorough learning tutorial

May 21, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We really appreciate hearing from our merchants!

We have a ton of really fantastic learning tools to help you better understand the Google Shopping App! I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and include a few different tools you can utilize. Look out for that message!

Talk soon,

LA SHOP A BAG

google reject one of my business for no reason. i hope this times everyting will be ok for me. next time i'll spend no more money with google.

May 21, 2020

Hi there, thank you for leaving a review for us today! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. We really appreciate hearing from our merchants!

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to complete the set-up of the Google Shopping application previously! That can be very frustrating. I hope that this time is more successful!

I am going to send you an e-mail to see how to process is going this time around and I hope to hear back from you, be sure to look out for that message!

Nise Lauren

I just started to use this app. Waiting to see how it functions. We hope it does all that it says it will do.

May 21, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! Thanks for the lovely review. We love hearing from our merchants!

I've sent an e-mail your way to see if you have any questions about the application thus far! Feel free to follow up and let me know how your experience is going.

I look forward to speaking to you,

Louise jarrett Custom Nail Designer

Very good an helpful happy with service im small business trying to expand to wider range customers

May 21, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. Thank you for leaving this review for us! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants.

I'm glad to hear that you're giving the Google Shopping App a chance! It's a fantastic marketing tool for businesses of all sizes. Now that you've had the application installed for a while I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and inquire about your experience and see if you need a hand with anything!

Keep an eye out for my message!

Whenua Honey

I've just signed up so I'll let you know when I get going. Looking forward to trialling it though.

May 21, 2020

Hi there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love hearing from our merchants.

I'm glad to hear that you've decided to use the Google Shopping app to further your business! It's a fantastic marketing tool. I'm going to send you an e-mail to see if you have any questions now that you've had it installed for a few weeks, so be on the lookout for the message!

I look forward to speaking with you,

Lydia’s treasures

I used this app to help me get exposure for my new shop. It was fairly straight forward and
I managed to get it completed after only a few distractions.

April 30, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review and sharing the experience you've had setting up the app. We really appreciate hearing from our merchants!

I'm going to send you a private e-mail seeing if you need any help with finishing the set-up process! Look out for that message.

Talk soon,