Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Home & Loft

it was bit confusing, one page says I am aprroved but than another says my products didnt approve.

April 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review outlining your experience with the application. We really appreciate hearing from our merchants!

I'm going to take a look through your account and determine whether or not there has been a problem syncing your products with Google! Once I have more information I am happy to shoot you an e-mail. Look out for that message!

East Dulwich Medical Supplies

Easy to install, can’t make much comments as I’ve only just downloaded it. Will comment again within a few weeks.

April 30, 2020

Hi there, I'm Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thanks for downloading the app, it's a great way to market your business. I'm going to follow up with you and see if you need any help setting it up! Look out for that message.

Stay Home Shop (SHS)

just started, need app to help me in ads campaign and boost my website and sell more . appreciate your offer

April 29, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving your review! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. We really appreciate hearing from our merchants!

I'm going to shoot you an e-mail with some helpful information about setting up Smart Shopping campaigns and how to optimize your store to see more traffic. Look out for that message!

Aeospot

Just started using this today so down the road a bit I will do another review and my feedback then I don't know why you ask for reviews upfront?

April 29, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thanks for leaving a review for us today! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants.

You're welcome to hold off on leaving a review until you're ready to share your experience, but since you have left one I'm going to follow up with you via e-ail and see if there's anything I can do to make the process of setting up the Google Shopping app easier.

Look out for that message! Talk soon,

Cake Devil

I'm using this app now, so far I cant tell that I'm 100% up and running. I can see a few notices by google that tell me to update a few

April 29, 2020

Hey there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's Support team!

Thank you for leaving a review for us today, we really appreciate hearing from our merchants. It helps us to understand what we can do to improve the application!

I'm going to look through your Google Shopping application and see what I can do to help you complete the set-up! Check your e-mail for that message.

dajanolioutdoors

I am just adding at this time. I can't say if it is good thing or not so good thing. But the app add was clean and eficiant. Now to see results. This survey question could be after the next step.

April 15, 2020

Hey there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's Support team.

It's great that you're giving the Google Shopping app a chance. It's a great way to market your business and increase traffic to your store! A marketing strategy is always super important.

I'm going to shoot an e-mail your way and determine if you need any help with setting it up! Be sure to follow up with me if you need any help!

AccuMeth®llc

Loaded easily, not sure how it works yet. I guess I will see. Thank you for offering and easy way to access Google Shopping

April 15, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love hearing from our merchants!

I'm going to shoot you an e-mail and see if I can help with the set-up process at all! I know it can be overwhelming. Look out for that message!

Shocolat Desire Fashion

this is my first time using it .so i can't rate at this time and once i been on here for a while then i can give you a better rate .Jessica D

April 15, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! Thanks for leaving your review! We're super glad to hear that you've giving the Google Shopping application a try.

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and see if I can help you with the set-up process at all. Look out for that message!

hardtofindbargains

I am still setting it up. so give me some time to check it out before I can review I can review after. Thank You.

Floor Paint Shop

Not seen the benefits yet as I just installed for client. Once it's up and running I will see how good the app is and how it's had an impact on client sales! FIngers crossed!

April 1, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us a review! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of the Shopify support team. We really appreciate hearing from you!

I'm glad to hear that you've decided to utilize the Google Shopping for your client. It's a wonderful tool!

I'm going to shoot an e-mail to the Floor Paint Shop e-mail address on file and see if you need any help completing the Google Shopping app set-up. Feel free to follow up with me there!