Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

silkysofts-

Its awesome easy to use liked it so much .hope it does justice to my store
.would highly recommended this

February 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for leaving us your review! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants regarding their experience with the Google Shopping app.

I am going to follow up with you and see if there is anymore feedback you'd like to share, look out for that e-mail!

Talk soon,

Jonathan E. | Shopify Support Guru

MAMBA OUT 2-8-24

I used this app to help me navigate around the store and it was easy for me to check out. I had no issues with this app

February 12, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! I'm so glad to hear about your experience with the Google Shopping app. We really appreciate your feedback!

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and see if you have anymore feedback you could share, as we love to hear from our merchants about how to we can improve the app. Look out for that message

Talk soon,

Jonathan E. | Shopify Support Guru

touchstore

Estou começando a usar agora. As expectativas são as melhores possíveis.
Estou confiante sobre os resultados que irei obter através desta ferramenta.

Home on the Swan

Google Shopping works well once configured. Setup can be a little tedious as we are seeing at https://homeontheswan.com/

February 5, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you so much for the feedback, it's really appreciated. I see that you found the set-up a little bit time consuming, so I wanted to follow up with you and make sure you have all of the necessary steps so that you are ready to market your products across Google's surfaces and don't waste anymore time on the set-up!

Be sure to look out for my e-mail with that information. I look forward to speaking with you!

Jonathan | Shopify Support Guru

Wonderland Coffee

This app was easy to use and to set up. However it would be great if it could be set up ready to go live as soon as you are ready to start trading rather than having to make the website live beforehand. I've had to put a large notice on the site to inform potential customers that although the site is live we are not yet trading as we are still in the set up stages and will contact those of who have subscribed to our newsletters that we will email them them when we are ready

February 5, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm glad to hear that you've found the application so easy to use and that the set-up process didn't cause you and grief. That's great!

I would like to follow-up with you via e-mail and get more feedback if that's okay with you? I really appreciated the feedback regarding Google's requirement for the store to be live in order to approve it for Smart Shopping campaigns and wanted to see if you had anything else you could share with our developers.

I've sent that message for be sure to poke around for it in your inbox and junk mail folder! I look forward to speaking with you.

latetrick.com

The google shopping app works well enough for starters and people just testing the waters. It's a low-effort app to push a micro to small catalog without much modification.

It's probably good enough for anyone with under 100 products who own their catalog and have good, clean data in it.

Otherwise, I recommend going with a paid solution that offers more customization/optimization capabilities.

February 1, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate hearing from people who use this app!

If you don't mind, I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail to get additional context to this feedback so I can share it with my team of developers. Look out for that message!

I look forward to speaking to you soon!

The-Modern-Fellow

It does def make a difference in traffic. To many rules that makes it complicated such as variants and using other marketing that can violate policy. But over all it brings business so I'm not to unhappy.

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm glad to hear that you've seen an improvement in site traffic since downloading the Google Shopping app! That's one of the great benefits of using Google to market your products.

It's unfortunate to hear that you've found Google's Shopping Ad policies hard to follow, it can certainly be a lot to digest. I'm going to follow up with you and se if I can provide any support in better understanding that.

I'm going to be sending my correspondence via e-mail, so look out for that! You may also find the message in you junk mail, so be sure to look our there as well.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Trump Fighting For America

I am a newbie at setting up my business marketing program so I am looking forward to seeing the results from easily setting up my stores Google Shopping experience.

January 30, 2020

Hey there! My name is Jonathan, I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I'm so glad to hear that you're excited to use the Google Shopping app and start marketing your products across different Google surfaces!

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and see if you need any help getting started. Be sure to look out for that message!

I look forward to speaking with you.

That's Just Blaire

Sucks to go through the lot! I spent almost 3 hours in cat years doing this. Seriously, I could have had, like, 5 coffees.

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you found the set-up of the Google Shopping app time consuming! It's super frustrating to feel like your time is not being valued.

I am going to follow-up with you via e-mail to see if you have any feedback you'd like to share about the process that I can pass along to our developers. I am also going to ensure that the Google Shopping app is running smoothly on your store so that your time spent has a return on investment!

Look out for that e-mail shortly! It may end up in your junk mail folder, so be sure to poke around in there as well.

I look forward to talking to you soon.

Oil Cloth Lady

I used this app to help me optimise my website. I didn’t find it terribly easy as I am not young
I wish that it was a bit more “ aged friendly”

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm glad to hear that the Google Shopping app was able to help you optimize your online store, that's great! It's unfortunate, however, that you found that it wasn't extremely user friendly.

I would like to get in touch with you via e-mail and learn more about that experience so that I can share your feedback with our developers! I will be send that message today so be sure to keep an eye out for it.

I look forward to speaking to you!