Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Store 4 Stuff

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

i really like the potential of this app for business owners
its great and easy to understand and operate

Plantão Ofertas

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

estou testando parece ser um aplicativo bom e bem facil de ser usado, vamos testar o dropshipping pelo google

La-Maracci Outlets

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this App to market my product. I hope it works out well. It appeared to be quite confusing because it was opening many pages and different windows and does not link you back to where you were.

Custom Royals

Location India

Amazing kickstarter to any online business- Google! I respect how Google put their users , feasibility of merchants and clients first! I am proud to say that these idealogies are rare in 2020.

CoTeshIncDesignEnvy

Location Guyana
Time spent using app 26 minutes

I use this app to help with my store visibility. It was easy to navigate.I hope my sales volume increases with the sync

Tamznicole

Time spent using app Over 1 year

havent seen any results yet but it was not that bad in setting up. I am hoping for the results that they are claiming.

Love & Malarkey Timeless Art

Time spent using app 28 minutes

I used this app to connect my shopify store. it seems to be relatively simple to set up. as far as execution of the app and how my shop has fared, i can't say yet. will update at a later date.

MOON

I love the fact that I can have a platform to reach more clients, very easy to use ... user friendly

www.kbparis.com

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Je souhaite faire referencer facilement mes produits sur Google, il s'agit de vernis à ongles juste pour les femmes

Erbe e Virtù

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Abbastanza semplice e intuitiva, bisognerebbe migliorare la parte di come risolvere i problemi dei prodotti inseriti e non accettati , descrivere i requisiti da modificare renderli più chiari nello specifico, si risparmierebbe tempo e poi alla fine non si riesce a farlo e si decide di eliminarli , che peccato!