Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

La-Maracci Outlets

I used this App to market my product. I hope it works out well. It appeared to be quite confusing because it was opening many pages and different windows and does not link you back to where you were.

Custom Royals

Amazing kickstarter to any online business- Google! I respect how Google put their users , feasibility of merchants and clients first! I am proud to say that these idealogies are rare in 2020.

CoTeshIncDesignEnvy

I use this app to help with my store visibility. It was easy to navigate.I hope my sales volume increases with the sync

Tamznicole

havent seen any results yet but it was not that bad in setting up. I am hoping for the results that they are claiming.

Love & Malarkey Timeless Art

I used this app to connect my shopify store. it seems to be relatively simple to set up. as far as execution of the app and how my shop has fared, i can't say yet. will update at a later date.

MOON

I love the fact that I can have a platform to reach more clients, very easy to use ... user friendly

www.kbparis.com

Je souhaite faire referencer facilement mes produits sur Google, il s'agit de vernis à ongles juste pour les femmes

Erbe e Virtù

Abbastanza semplice e intuitiva, bisognerebbe migliorare la parte di come risolvere i problemi dei prodotti inseriti e non accettati , descrivere i requisiti da modificare renderli più chiari nello specifico, si risparmierebbe tempo e poi alla fine non si riesce a farlo e si decide di eliminarli , che peccato!

LAVENDER DES FLEURS

Nice and simple to set up. Directions were very user friendly. I look forward to seeing results and learning more on utilizing this platform

Skull Troops

I just did the initial setup. Happy to see the free options to have the products appear on Google images for example. Very easy process to setup.