Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Tameka's Unlimited

From what I tell so far, the process was pretty simple. It will take awhile to see how it really works. But so far so good.

First Strike Charters

As a novice this was fairly easy. Be sure all elements of your google My Business" are properly set up first.

Teen Girl Boutique

Reason for rating a 4 as havent done a campaign yet to see how that goes. however, set up of the app was really easy.

MyWare Home

I found this to be a beneficial app linking shopify to my google ads and being able to see how my ads have gone.

BellaBee Designs

When someone is new to e-commerce like me it would really help if there were more simple help buttons or explanations for each category that make it smooth and less of a headache. Otherwise, I love the app overall and the service it provides.

Petras Pet Store

Easy to set up. There is a little more to it than just installing the app though. My products are currently under review so I will know more after that is complete.

GW Fashion Affiliates

If you are not computer savvy ,them it's a little difficult. No one said google chrome. I was using another web browser an then figured out i needed to use google. 2 Days later i got some of my biggest challenges solved

Damascus.ring

Thanks for yours advices, needs also to make a compliance with the Google Search Console. Not enjoy to relance every time the question about the cookies, but I understand why is it important to use.

HerbistanCBD

This is a very valuable app. It really helps to connect and integrate services and customize to requirements

les2chefs

longer than expected to get approved (more than 5 business days), Can't wait to start using Google channel. I'm an advertiser on Google ads since it's creation!