Google channel

Sell where people search on Google and YouTube

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SOLECTION

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help reach more customers. I like how it shares media/pics of our inventory and store.

His and Hers Artistry

The app is easy to use which I can appreciate. It gives me the information I need at my fingertips.

DryDrone Waterproofing and Environmental Protection

Time spent using app About 1 year

Everything worked as expected although it takes a couple tries to get it right I need 100 characters so now I have that

Seattle Gold Grillz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Adding apps slows down my site but their are so many that are needed. Is this absolutely necessary? Thank you for understanding

Vêtements L

Time spent using app 1 day

i used this app to connect my shopify web site with google and it was very easy and convenient. I recommand it

Avery and Grace Shop

Super easy to install and sync with shopify. All I had to do was follow the steps, and it was done! I am using this app to hopefully boost sales!

Cupids enterprise

Location Seychelles
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app so that more people can see my products. Google is very popular. It is one of the best search engine in the world. It is being used daily by a lot of people. It is user friendly and easy to find what you are looking for.

MY Wonder Mall

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

ITS BEST TO UNDERSTAND AND GROW FROM AND BY GOOGLE WEB AND WITH GOOGLE APPS SO ANYBODY CAN COME AND JOIN WITH

Pegasus-square

Location France
Time spent using app 9 minutes

very simple and automatically done. this app is a big chance for every shop using social network for reach new prospect or custumers

Coffee Oath

Location Australia

This is a great app that will surely help to grow my online business extensively. I am greatly appreciated by all the work that you guys do to keep the online business running.