Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Blue Flowers Shop

so easy setup even for one like myself who have no experience in such technical setup, i recommend connecting google and promoting on it especially google display

SoOaklandLLC

This app is super useful and convenient when helping me manage my business and my shopify account, i recommend

Eyekart

Good app. Easy integration with google. Hope it helps in marketing on google ads. Easy to install and work.

YOURnique Vibrant Creations

it is very quick and easy and pretty much everything is done for you. I am not a great computer whiz and i found it extremely easy

Pam's Scents and Gifts

At first my store was not accepted because it didn't follow Google rules. It was very hard to discern what was wrong. HOWEVER, I asked for a manual review and they were very quick to answer and assist.

Yoga Lifestyle Clothing

don't know where to add billing info. other than that it was easy to set up the app into my shopift account

Deran Designerwear

Very helpful enjoyable experience and very very easy to setup up, was a quick and painless experience

YES FASHIONS PVT. LTD.

Nice overall good but need to improve little bit overall it very easy to integrate with shopify channel but manually it is very hard to integrate

LeBilletD'or.com

I'm new to this but the Google channel is easier to set up than Facebook and Instagram. However, I've been flagged so still trying to understand all of it.

Doodlebox

I found this app easy to set up and once google had approved my products it went live. Whilst I haven't had any problems with the app I find the google charges very high. We are selling customised t-shirt for less that £10 sterling, google was charging around 10% of this cost on average for a click with [obviously] no guarantee of an order. To be honest this is unsustainable for a small business. I have found adwords cheaper and as effective if carefully chosen.