Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

morso korea

I do not really understand what I am doing here. I just want to use Shopify as my new homepage and sales store.

April 6, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I understand the struggles you are currently running into which is normal with any new platform. I will follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication to hopefully guide you to where you need to be.

Kevin | Shopify

Haus of Kippour

I just started this app, and I am still trying to figure it out. But so far this is a very convenient and accessible app that I find very helpful thank you so much!!!

Abundant Earth Collective

It was easy and straightforward to use, just waiting to see results. I'm new to all the online sales but trust that google will lead me in the best direction.

March 19, 2021

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

SLEEPYPAWSHOP

It was really convoluted and time consuming, if I had known how difficult it was to do, I would not have bothered.

March 18, 2021

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Claire - Shopify

Torched Products

Not too many options with this app, not sure how well it works. Not too many options with this app, not sure how well it works.

March 18, 2021

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of the Google Channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Faith’s Essentials

I am using this app to generate more sales and as of now I don't see any cons. I also want a larger audience to visit my website.

March 17, 2021

CHI-CHI NYC

im using this app to help market my site its a bit complicated... the instructions are made for a programmer

March 2, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear that you are not finding the user experience that intuitive. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Kevin | Shopify

Lowe Graphics

Fast uploads! The upload picture function is fast and easy to use. The overall setup is easy to use and edit, it went smoothly.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is truly appreciated. I'm so happy to hear that the set up went smoothly for you. I'm going to take a look into your store and follow up with you in an email to can see if I can help in any way.

purebrandstore

For now, it all looks good, though I have not started getting sales. I trust Google, so I expect the app to be great.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm glad to hear everything is looking good so far. I'm going to look into your store and account and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help in any way.

MiLolita Boutique

i'm not very familiar with this app yet to rate in full. Looking forward to get more out of this and help improve my sales

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to look further into your account and store and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you in any way.