Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

ebraconfy

i use this app to generate more sales and get more people to come to my webshop and buys my products

Blah Records

Good I suppose but why does it keep saying 'Google has noticed that you haven’t completed the Google Ads checklist.' in my Shopify home? All the items on the checklist are green ticked and my account is working fine but this annoying message won't disappear.

Κοσμήματα Συρμακέσης - Sirmakesis Jewelry

Could be better but gets the job done. Seems it does not update frequently with the status of the google merchant account.

Country Boys Survival Outfitters

The setup was fairly simple and even with my little knowledge I was able to integrate my other sites with google ads and get everything up and being seen. I do however still need help getting an understanding on what's accepted and integrating my ads account with the analytics app and I would like to be able to have it sync on all my devices with a good work flow. With capabilities allowing me to move from my Apple Mac mini to my iPad and pick right up in the same place in the browser with the same windows and tabs open. If there is a way to do that already, could you please setup a call to walk me through some of the steps to make sure im compliant with your legalities.

CookiBloom

All of the steps are defined. I am still waiting for product approval. I had to make changes several times, after receiving errors on my products. It would be helpful if the Google form would make the required form fields red. Also, I had products with multiple colors. The form required me to enter the color of my product. There is no guidance on this.

ARIA'S STOP

very helpful to operate my store an it reminds me if i forgot any field in hurry. try this out for amazing features.

El Bidon Boutique

Todo OK. Fue algo complejo al inicio pero creo que ya está todo en orden ... aunque aun no ha desaparecido el mensaje.

ayurchemstore

This is a good app. Very simple and easy to use and navigate. Overall user experience is also satisfactory.

Soia Home

Usé esta aplicación para algunos procesos de mejora de mi sitio web, realmente esta muy bien, muchas gracias

Baddandboujee

i used this app wonderful i love it really helped me i used this app wonderful i love it really helped me grow