Google channel

Sell where people search on Google and YouTube

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Paragon Spirits

Just set this up and so all we can speak to is the ease of setup. We will see how this helps with our sales.

B-Beautyfull

Location France

Cette application est vraiment utile et pratique. Je l'utilise tous les jours. Elle est facile et très utile.

Catalyst wellness

Location India

I have used this channel and it sync info correctly with google GSA.
I will recommend this to my peer group.

Kwality

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Makes it much easier as if you go to do these things with the relevant google pages yourself you get a bit of information / options overload

Crude Beauty

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm just about using the app but so far so good it seems credible and I would recommend to people if need be.

BAPOnline

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to set up my merchant centre and link it to my shopify store. I particularly like the pop up explanations and help boxes guiding you through the process.

Groove Identification Solutions

Was pretty straight forward to setup. Ran into a couple issues connecting it to my Google Ads account, but was able to figure it out. Waiting for my products to connect to the Merchant Centre.

Dream Wear Clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to set up selling on google. It is helpful in reaching new customers' but I would like to have the option to get help when their is an issue setting up through shopify to connect with google.

Teeducate

Location Vietnam

I think this app is fine. I hope you can add more customization features in the near future, so that we can edit a full range of products faster.

Néverie Sweet Home

Location France

Je débute sur cette app donc pour le moment rien à dire de négatif l'app est simple à l'installation