Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

OzDealerAU

Didn't even give an option to include only the first 150 characters for title limit. This app now wants me to edit thousands of product titles manually and set them at 150 characters. Worthless.

February 9, 2021

Hey there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you share your feedback with our developers in more detail. Spencer l Shopify

Bello Shops

Small business dropshippers not welcome. Google will suspend dropshipping merchant and ad accounts due to "misrepresentation".

DC Eco Pack - Premium Food Packaging Supply

Hard to use poorly designed. Do not know what it is doing since step one. And it suspended my healthy accounts for no reason. Product manager need resign asap.

February 2, 2021

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is highly valuable.

I understand you've experienced issues with the app, as well as an account suspension placed by Google. I will follow up with you in an email where we can discuss this further and hopefully get the app working for your store.

Jordan | Shopify

TCC Store

its worst channel ever unfriendly UX AND service
very unprofessional looks like google got enough money to care about any of us I recommend avoid this Chanel

February 1, 2021

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

Davinci’s Art

I am using the currency - Singapore dollar. The Google Channel interface automatically prompts you to select only one country. Thus, in Google Shopping, the feed is available only for one market country, which is extremely inconvenient. Also, after I created a Shopping campaign in my Google Ads account and linked the feed, I couldn't find any products. They simply do not appear as if they are not there. Can this be fixed and how?

February 1, 2021

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Google Channel app. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

At the moment, the Google Channel app is designed for targeting one country at a time. Though, there are a few ways to accomplish this external to the Google Channel app. I will send you an email where we can discuss this further, as well as address your product feed concern for your Google Shopping campaign.

Jordan | Shopify Support

Dogs & Mere Mortals, Inc.

Cannot get google to accept my refund policy and terms and conditions going on 3 month.... written 8 times to only get automated emails sending my to the pages i started from.

January 27, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with google not accepting your policy pages. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Kevin | Shopify

Healthy Mzansi

I used this app but it didn't work for me. My merchant account was suspended immediately but I followed all the Google Shopping Standards. Complete waste of time

January 27, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with Google suspending your merchant center account. There is always a reason for a suspension so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Kevin | Shopify Support
[Contact Us](https://help.shopify.com/questions) | [shopify.com](https://www.shopify.com/)

Zunnit

Help me please, I'm in trouble, contact me
my dynamic tag events don't work help me fix this please, so i can modify my rating

January 22, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is truly appreciated. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with dynamic tags and events. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Chelsea Creations

I always have a problem with this app , don't understand why it always direct to Google Merchant Centre for product data approval. Whenever I login I am getting this message. Not happy with the service.

January 22, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with product approval. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Knapp Park Ditch Store

Google has to many standard and the rip you off with google ads. For the majority of the time that I had my business my account was suspended with them and I got very little help and next to no customer service.

January 8, 2021

Hey there! Spencer here from Shopify Support. I would be happy to follow up with you and help you with getting your shop approved. I will send you an email so that we can chat further! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team. Spencer | Shopify