Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Esthetic Principles

Still learning about this... it’s too soon for me to have any valuable feed back maybe after I understand the process

February 2, 2021

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

The Little Kiwi Co

They need to change the requirement of having to forms of contact. I operate my online business out of my home and do not want my home address or phone number available online. An email address should be sufficient, especially if the business also has social media handles.

February 2, 2021

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I can certainly understand the challenge to verify two pieces of contact depending on the nature of your business set-up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further and also share your feedback with our developer team.

Chelsea l Shopify

Dot And Connie

I use this app to help me advertise. It took me a little while to figure out how to use it but I have set up a couple ad campaigns. I can't tell right now how well its helping, if at all. I like that I can set a budget. I would like resources on how to get it to work better for small business.

W/Compliments

So far we haven't seen much traction with it. It wasn't intuitive to tell us to have it connect to our site so we uploaded everything manually on Google Business initially.

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

BABYGIRL COSMETICS COMPANY

It’s okay. Ghbkjkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkgjkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkjgkgjkjgkjgkgkjgkj.

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'd be glad to take a look at your account to see if I can point you in the right direction to tackle and possible struggles you are facing. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Zawadee

Just started using it so won't know until it's tested properly - doesn't auto sync shipping settings

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with automatic shipping rates. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Drum Beat Graphics

This seemed to work flawlessly. Only problem is the 3-5 wait time after all items have been synched..

January 27, 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I agree, it would be nicer if Google could review products a little quicker but they have to make sure that all products are meeting their numerous polices. I'll follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here should you have any further questions. :)

Special Personalised Gifts

This app is good but not consistent enough for me to continue with if not bringing enough traffic. It seems to work well for a while then drops off. As a new starter even on a low budget it's taking all my profit not sure how long I can preserver.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. It is truly appreciated and we value all feedback. I'm going to look further into your store and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here. Hopefully we can find a way to increase the traffic that the channel is driving to the store.

LouCali.com

I been trying to get this setup for about a year and hoping it will be a smooth conversion over from Shopify to Google

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable and we truly appreciate it. It sounds like you've been struggling to get this set up fully so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if I can help you any further.

Ashopaharra

I used this app to manage my online store. I will continue using this app to reach regular customers

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us - we really appreciate it! I hope the app has been helpful in managing your online store. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication and see if there's anything else I can do to help.