Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Evilrpm

First time i was get alot problems but at the moment very positive moves...seems the team was work to upgrade it and resolve alot problems i hope they fix all issue.. i will put 5 stars but in real i thinks 4- but keep make it better. Best regards

Old School Football

This app works brilliantly for us at https://oldschoolfootball.co.uk
It has helped make the complicated, simple. I couldn't be happier with the returns on spend and the whole process was so easy to set up thanks to the user friendliness of the app. Five stars!!

The Literary Tea Company

A little bit scary as to what google does in the background which you dont know about, and confusing to control.
However, it is definitely driving traffic and sales to our site and we are seeing increased sales of our teas and gifts. It would be easy to lose control of your spending so be careful and dont get carried away!

Detailing Shed

This was a frustrating product to get working. If I used Barcodes it will fail, so I removed them. Im sure you can fixit manualy.
Shopify helped me a few times with Sync issues.
using it for approximately 4 months. 90 day stats spend $320 in adds and 5K in sales. This is simple. For me I spend about $300 on facebook, with little return.
I highly recommend it.
Good luck

O2Leather

I can't understand why this app has so many 1 star reviews although it is free. I am very happy with this app and have many sales via Google Shopping from this app (over 20k). Thanks Shopify.

Moobles and Toobles

I was put off by the 1* reviews but I'm finding this app smooth and easy to work with. It's taking a day or two for Google to crawl my images which is fine, I can see the progress. I tried another app first and wasted a whole evening because it created GTIN codes for my products which Google had problems with. This app gives you the option to say your items do not have a code. I've high hopes with this one and look forward to my first campaign.

Supahandy

Really enjoy the fluid mechanism in the app!really brings you up to speed on app quirks and nounces.

The Little Christmas Store

Surprised to see the low level reviews! Works perfectly but if you have not set up your Google accounts properly then this is where you will have problems. Ensure that you have set up Google merchant account, added billing details to your google ad account, linked these to each other and finally that you have a google tag manager account also. If you do this before installing the app then you should have no issues. Its not a magic wand but if you have basic google settings in place then it will work perfectly.

Buy Beauty Products

This app is the best on the market for all needs. If you are struggling with this app, then you should not be in e-commerce or get some education so you have some acumen to operate. Complaining in such a fashion screams that you lack the skills to operate in the marketplace. Patience is required to determine your correct budgets for your store. If you are spending thousands of dollars on other apps, then you should spend time teaching yourself about Google Shopping, global operations, SEO, budgets, and adjustments. E-commerce is not a 9-5 job where you clock in. Spend your time learning skills as opposed to defaming the app. We have been at five years and you are always learning. No pain, no gain. Thanks Shopify for a great app. Keep it up!

Sosi Leone

It’s a great app. It takes some time to get your first customer, and it could get expensive at the beginning, However, I have seen great results. I would recommend to include “all time” analytics. I can just see the last 30 days. Also, would be very interested to know the most common search keywords. Overall, a good experience, thanks!