Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

JDC Jewellers

I use this app to sync products to our google merchant center account. Which it does really well. I am also really pleased with the smart shopping campaigns it creates. I have tried creating my own in google ads and it does not work as well. It does take about 30 to 40 days before the ads really start working, but it is definitely worth the wait.

Sunshine Clothesline and Flag Poles

I like the ability to track dollars I spend against sales. I used this app to attract more viewers to my website.

j2 Skincare

All my products were approved in less than 24hrs those who have issues about pending for weeks and months you need to manually enter some data it makes the process so much smoother, stop relying on the BOTS to do all the work for you.

Update: Just setup and had my AD approved in less than 5 min. Running live now maybe the ppl who gave it 1 star should blame themselves for not understanding how the platform works.

Mode-Shopi

A great product, I don't understand the criticisms about this application. for me it took +-3 days, the time that google approved the ads.

Amalli Talli

I downloaded this after reading through MANY of the reviews and I'm really glad I did. I'm by no means a Google Shopping expert, but I've installed it today and already have all my products approved and eligible in my Merchant Center. I really think that it has a number of poor reviews are because people are expecting this app to do ALL the work in Google Shopping and that's not necessarily the case. It's extremely effective at being an API and bringing products into your merchant center to set up for approval. If you've ever tried it the old way when you had to upload a spreadsheet with the pertinent information, you will definitely appreciate this app. But that being said, you still have to be proactive about logging into your Google Merchant Center Account and identifying any errors it's kicking back. And you still have to have an understanding of the information it's going to ask of you in your Merchant Center Account and how to properly input the data. I read a lot of reviews that said their products have been in "pending" status for weeks on end, which I think is likely because they didn't go in and finish properly setting up each product. You have to add and input all the necessary information, and then it will feed that information directly into your Merchant Center account.

Learn about Google Shopping first & THEN get this app.

Cage Essentials

I used this app for advertisement and it works really well. I recommend it to everyone. google ads have made my store being seen everywhere

Supreme-Best-Life

Thank you to the team for helping our shop increase sales.And suggest that this app is very useful. The team has helped and provided good support for me to increase sales

Exact Parts

I don't have any problem and love how major functions can all be edited and updated within the app. For those experiencing sales downtime, please visit the app frequently and watch for 'not approved' products. See the reason why it wasn't approved and make changes.

East Peak

Very great app, It has left me with only positive feelings about it. I honestly recommend this app.

Hershey's Honey

This app has really helped me with my sells at Hershey's Honey. The set up was very easy. Love this