Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Henry Services

Hey there Google Shopping. I think it is astounding you are a channel now and giving me a first chance to use Google Shopping and I like the way you say Smart Shopping. It goes so good with Smart World Store. Smart is the future. Once again good to go keep going of what you are doing. Thank you for welcoming me to the team and best regards for all what Google does and stands for. Henry

Artitude Decor

I've been using the Google Shopping channel now for a few months. I just started using the "Google Smart Shopping campaign" about 1 1/2 months ago and I've noticed a difference in sales versus if I just set it up myself through Google Ads.
Love it A+

Sir Burgs Motorcycle

Not sure why this app is getting all of the negative reviews. It works very well and it has been attributing to the majority of the sales on my store. It is a must try!

Style N Craft

I am a US seller. and this shopify app is great. It worked absolutely fine for my store. I read the reviews and was not sure so I call in to Shopify multiple times with my questions. They were all answered by the shopify gurus and I trusted them as I always do. Thank you Shopify, for this app.

Floorcity

I hope this works better than the app? Google just kicked us because they said the product feed price didn't match the price on our store but it's the same. The problem was that we have a minimum quantity and it requires advanced coding xml knowledge which we are learning but have been off shopping for some time now.

Amazingezshop

great app for google merchant centr & google shopping!
after 2 day have apruve google. now will go create ads company

Shakegenie

Seems to be working fine. There was only 1 bad review so I thought I would say it seems to be working great. Imported 3 products to google merchant account.

1 2 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 371 Next