Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Outdoor Channels

Really easy and fun to use. I love how the site is very user-friendly and responsive. A lot of cool products!

Couture Di Pari

very good so far, saves time uploading by csv as it's connected directly to Merchant Centre. Very helpful to configure products

Bomb Bags

It hasn't worked for me yet but its all very well designed and user friendly. I am grateful for the service.

Heavy Music Artwork

Cool integration and easy to use. Needed help from Shopify and it was very fast resolved with an incredible customer service... thanks, guys!

January 13, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate hearing from our merchants and sharing their feedback with our developers.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a few complications, and I would like to follow up with you so that I can learn more about that experience. Be sure to check your e-mail for that message!

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Jonathan - Shopify Support

JUE-JUniqueEnterprise

Using this app to get traffic customers for the store, see how it will work out for the starting of e-commerce.

Tarujo Luxury Beanbag

Thanks, it's very easy to set up.
It takes me even less than 5 minutes and now I just wait for the products to be synced.
Let's wait and see the magic.
Thanks

ANANURHI

Learn lot more things with this app.. thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Oktovito Enterprise

Amazing APP I USED IT AND IT HAS HELPED ME REACH OUT TO MORE AND MORE PEOPLE, THAT MEANS MY BUSSINESS WILL GROW

Totally Wright

I used this app to set up my personal ad account and it was very resourceful, it was also very easy to use!

Shopbooms

good, very good apps for sell and service webpage, these apps have good options for work and learning marketing shop.