Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Chorrilandia

Wi is Happy. Are you ready? Id your mind muy love. I like you live in the Moon and Planet Red. My live is the inmortality love.

Mayer sure shop

i use this app to help me do x.I really lik how to does y. I would be nice if this app is better. thank you to help

November 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're always looking for ways that we can continue to improve Shopify and our apps. For that reason I appreciate you letting us know that the app could be better.

I’ve reached out to you via email, so that we can discuss your feedback in more detail. I hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

My Bare Face

Hfsdhjj Get FB huff h kgbjkkggdsdjkhgfgjkkhfgddfhjkklkjfdgghjkigffBfsgg dg j of ffvhjotesfbjihffbkkjgf FB kkgdeyhkbdeyhhkh

KAM Snaps Tools

I like this app,it's very useful.it help me to open my business markets.hope it can be better and better in the future.

Amazel Designs

Absolutely ZERO sales. Used this app for several months and spent several hundred dollars. Got about 100K impressions, but still no sales at all.

ZERO ZILCH. Greatly Disappointed!!

This app still has a long way to go in terms of making it more sophisticated and intelligent enough.

November 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us! There are many factors that can contribute to conversions when using an ad campaign. For example the content of the ad itself, the landing page it leads to as well as the product for sale and product description.

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can look over your campaign and your store together to work towards bringing in sales! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Da Galaxy shop

It's ok. I like it. Makes life easier. Helped me set everything up and showed me step by step. Thanks.

SILVABEAR COLLECTION

This is a great platform extremely useful and easy to use. With great helpful platforms also I highly recommend.

By Nature's Creations

Very impressed with this App., easy to install and very straightforward. Highly recommended. Thank you Google

Papa Toms Gifts

I use Google Shopping for my main advertiser and the results to date have been better than expected. I recommend it to all Shopify and Ecommerce users. While I consider myself still a Newbie i will be using Google Shopping for a long time to come. It took awhile for the dollar return to exceed what I was spending but once it surpassed that mark I have never looked back.
----Papa Tom----
papatomsgifts.com
papa-toms-gifts.myshopify.com

Figagos

Some aspects were mildly frustrating. For example: notification of some products not syncing to Google, even after correcting the required information, still not syncing. But it's a learning process and I'm new to this so i guess it's all good