Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Techs3v3n

very bad app , very confusing and hard to understand , low ROI , Consider using different ad platforms

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us.

I'm sorry that your have had a poor experience with the Google Channel. I will send you an email to explore this matter further with you and offer assistance for setting up the app for your store.

JUSTHARDWEAR

Not really happy with this, I followed all the instructions but for some reason, I keep receiving this message from the ap "Google is reviewing your Merchant Center account. Your product will be re-reviewed once your account is approved." and I can't figure out why. I updated my products 3 times and all the times it takes 3-5 days to have an answer. I honestly don't have an idea how to fix it. I need your help please.

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify. Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. Your feedback is valuable.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been in the review stage an extended period of time. I will send you an email to open the lines of communication where we can work together to get the app set up and working for your store.

Dancers and Dogs

Be very care with your ad budget. There is a several day lag between what you see in Shopify and what is going on with your actual google ads account. By the time it catches up, that ad that shows not spending the daily budget has maxed out the budget for the last several days. This lead to spending a bunch of money while showing very poor results in the end.

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is very important.

It is concerning to hear about the ad budgets lag. I will send you an email to open the lines of communication to see if we can further assist you with this matter.

Jordan l Shopify

Caméléon

My google account always log out after some time so all product become unavailable on the google channel. Great channel for us to sell but the app have some serious issues. I would like some help here if possible.

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, your feedback is incredibly valuable.

I would love to better understand your concerns with the Google Channel app and will send a follow up email where we can discuss this further.

CLASSY NERDY CHIC

I tried using this app and had tons of issues with my products being rejected. They don't offer a specific reason as to why your account is being rejected. I tried reaching out to there customer support. That was an absolute nightmare. They don't really help you and were very vague. They told me to read over their policies and sent me a link. I read their policies and couldn't find an issue. The rep told me my landing page was low quality. That was part of the issue. I ask could he clarify what it meant that my landing page was low quality. I was then told he couldn't help me anymore, and they won't lift the suspension on my account, I didn't have a good experience with Google and will stick with Facebook and Instagram.

December 17, 2020

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with setting up the Google Channel. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Tsilova

Diese App funktioniert einfach nicht. Es wird ein Feed erstellt, der 100% der vom Google Merchant Center abgelehnten Produkte erhält.

caracda.de

Be careful! Shopify is taking ownership of your ads account (admin rights). You should always be owner of your ad account to have the full control over it. So check out other apps. Once again shopify, give us back our admin rights.

December 7, 2020

Hey there!

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the frustration you are having. In order to publish ads on a Google Ads account, Shopify requires admin rights to be able to take that action on your behalf. If you would prefer for Shopify to not have admin rights, you can choose to create your own Google Ads account outside of Shopify, and not connect or run ads via the Google Channel.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you are facing, to see what we can do on our end to help. I will send you an email privately, in order to open up that line of communication!

Best,
Charlotte | Shopify Support

Catch D Time Store

very Bad, the app blocked my ad and i am not sure the reason, please advise what my next action should be

December 1, 2020

Hey there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. A member from our team will follow up with you in an email within the next few days to open up the lines of communication here so we can see if we can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.
Spencer l Shopify

Caienas

This app simply does not work. It creates a feed that gets 100% of the products rejected by Google Merchant Center.

November 26, 2020

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up and receiving product errors. A member from our team will follow up with you in an email within the next few days to open up the lines of communication here so we can see if we can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

GREAT DOG CO.

This app is one huge money loser and waste of time. I'd give it zero stars if I could. Every two weeks your products start to expire until they are all expired because Shopify is unable to fix this app. It's obvious when it happens because your sales slow dramatically. It takes days for Shopify support to get back to you, another 2 days for the feed to upload completely again. Each time you contact them they give you some big excuse or explanation about how the app has been fixed. Two weeks later the same thing happens. I find this app just a larger reflection of Shopify now. Competitors are far better. All they care about is making money for themselves at the expense of its customers. I'm really, really fed up with this.

November 9, 2020

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing struggles you are facing with expiring products. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email. Hopefully we can open up the lines of communication here and I can see if I can help you any further to avoid this happening again.

Robyn | Shopify