Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Goddesses BaZaAr

I used this app that help me with contact with relatives and at professional business with co worker.

January 8, 2021

Hey there! Spencer here from Shopify Support. I'm glad that you are enjoying using the Google Channel. I will send you an email so that we can chat further! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team. Spencer | Shopify

Hiplidz.com

good apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Glad to hear that you find the app so valuable! I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if you need any assistance to optimize the app for your store.

Board Shorts for You

OK, a little guidance would have been nice. OK, a little guidance would have been nice. OK, a little guidance would have been nice.

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further if you would still like some guidance in the app set up.

zanizabeauty.com

Cool,very cool,its necessary for every one in dropshipping.tres indispensable pour quelqu’un qui se lance en droppshipping.Google channel is incomparable.

M-A SUBLIME

still, work in progress and trying to get my head around it. So far it's all ok and I hope by the time its done, ill be happy

December 17, 2020

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm going to take a closer look at your store and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Zari Craft

I am not able to understand the google ad create code as it is already created again it's asking to do that...why so?

December 10, 2020

Hey there!

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. I would be happy to follow up with you and help you through any errors that you are experiencing. I will send you an email so that we can chat further! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team.

Charlotte | Shopify

7GiftsBoutique

I don't have any reviews yet. when I see the results I will comeback to write my review, but I heard good things about Google

December 9, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I hope you enjoy using the channel on your shop! If you ever need any support with setting up or optimizing your products with Google, you can always click the "Get Support" button found in the top right hand corner of channel.

For now, I'm going to follow up with you in an email, to open up the lines of communication here. That way I can see if I can help you any further with getting the channel set up and working on your store.

Best,
Charlotte | Shopify

Swiss Premium Chocolates

I think it is ok. I used this app and it works for me. My experience was good. but I think I could have benefited more if Google approach was not so aggressive. Like I submitted this review 5 times and I needed to write more to make it submit.

December 1, 2020

Hey there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with product approvals. A member from our team will follow up with you in an email within the next few days to open up the lines of communication here so we can see if we can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.
Spencer l Shopify

Groove Style

je débute mais j'aime le principe de chercher l'erreur et de le rectifier en directe, rien de telle pour apprendre rapidement. Je mets 3*1/2 pour le moment le temps de me voir évoluer et revenir régulièrement

November 24, 2020

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

8467 Golf Accessories

its okay. just started to use it . so time will tell. hopefully everything will work out well. so excited

November 20, 2020

Hi there!

Nidhi here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Love that you are excited to get started with advertising on Google's networks and I'm curious to hear how the channel is working out for you so far! I will be following up with you via email to open up a line of communication and to offer any assistance you might need. Talk soon!

Nidhi | Shopify