Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Brian'sProducts

The google channel made me better understand what I was doing because it explained more and kind of gave me a deeper understanding on how the ads work and just how the whole process works and where it takes place. It also offers deals so at least if your spending all of your time and money into this thing it offers a credit back so you can keep going. Would recommend!

BLUESKYESBLU

I found the app very easy to install and the process is straightforward. Hassle free and does all the work for you.

KUZNS KREATIONS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is our first time using this app. I am using it to channel more business and traffic to my business. Hopefully, it will bring in more customers to Kuzns Kreations.

Tempvs Watches

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We sell pre-owned watches, and it is hard to find the codes Google requires. There is no gtin or mpn per se, and they aren't custom items. Please advise

BajeSamurai

I basically followed the steps on the screen until I completed everything successfully. Made edits where I needed to. Took me a few days to fully understand everything though. The is some confusion as to how to view all the products which are suppose to sync from shopify over to google channel. A lot of my products are in review or rejected so it takes some time to figure out what to do next.

BiggerChickenApparel

Super easy to install - hope it helps with sales! I haven't seen any results as I just installed it, but I have high hopes.

DareShop.nl

Location Netherlands

Ik heb pas een webshop geopend. op verzoek heb ik deze app gebruikt om mijn verkoop te verhogen. Ik hoop dat google mij kan helpen om mijn verkoop te verhogen.

FreeFra

Location Ireland

I USED THIS APP TO REACH AUDIENCES AND HELP BOOST SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY. I WOULD LIKE MORE HELP TO MAXIMISE CUSTOMERS

Handmade Cards by Dayo

Time spent using app About 1 year

It would be great to have something developed for hand made products so its quicker with a YES OR NO BUTTON

Dogwood Harbor

Time spent using app About 1 month

It was bit confusing but better than trying to do it completely on my own. If I had to do it again, I would do it all through this channel and ignore any emails directly from Google, which caused a duplication of errors.