Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

HdesaUSA

Easy to set up. Works well getting our motorcycle parts out there to the people searching for rare, Vintage Ducati Bevel parts for late 70's and early 80's.

ScreenPrintDirect

love it thx worked so good for our screen print business sold out in so many units thank you again great

Babies Deals

I really like it helps me more to avoid mistakes during insulation. I give them 5 stars for more issues

HallsCustoms

Very simple to operate. It was fast and easy to set up and look forward to having this as a tool in my store use.

THEYIN

good app. i use it for my shopify products. it works well and products can be published easily of google portals

Rhema Life Apparel

It helps with everything. Thanks for all you do for people like me who is just starting a small business.

PetSupplyWeb.com

smooth so far and quick. First time tryign yet, not sure how much conversion i will get. Time will tell how google merchant center will work and improve sales across the internet.

Iwantbytrendity

I used this app to setup my own website and eccomerce website. Very user-friendly so far! Iwantbytrendity is now life and ready to go!

Nishat Linen UAE

Flashloft

It's good interfaces and provide best sfp to search my store,it helps me to run my business and my selling.