Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

RISHENG

Very useful for my online store. These two apps GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTER and GOOGLE ADS help me attracted a lot of customers.

Shop Sweetleaf®

This app is great, very easy to use. Thanks for making it easy to connect to Google Merchant Center.

Artski&Hush

I'm hopeful to sell more as I am a google user in many aspects of my life. And believe the company can help get me out there.

collectibles india

I used this app, I really very enjoyed this appwhen I used, found very useful for sellers, thru this app online shop can cover whole world all age

Desire

Easy and fast setup... excited to see the results! Love it when something is easy to install and work with.

na_roosh

nice aPP IT help me so much to mAnge marketing thanks google for help. ass an online store marketing is every thing

Il mercante

buona..........................................................................................................................

Fusion Grip Straps

Simple to set up. Linked my shopify store in minutes, Would recommend this to anyone wanting more exposure through google.

FOXFLIRT

Just started using this service. The overall experience is good! Really helpful. We hope we'll get a great ROI!

Extra Shop Express

YELLOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOVED VERY GOOD