Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Weloveshoppingnow.com

I agree with many of the other reviews, this is a lousy app. My account is also suspended and they take forever to do anything about it.
Avoid it!

Paradise drive

Just terrible, cannot sync products to Google and makes your Google Merchant account suspended. Don't use it!

LuLu

Under Google Ads Account it keeps showing me just one Google Ads account id that I don't want to use. How do I link it to another Ads account?

Cliganic™

Useless. Does not sync the barcode (GTIN) in product variations. Wasted a lot of time on this. Better to pay something that works.

le lapin blanc

Its horrible! Deleted running google ads and not uploading existing products! I"m losing money coz of it

Ella Sabe

My products all failed review on the google side, yet app still shows them pending. No information as to why the upload was rejected but my Google Merchant Center account was suspended after using. Reached out to Shopify customer support and they did not seem to know why. Google told me the store was missing refund policies which show on checkout, but that doesn't seem to be where google wants them. I've gotten FBA, EBay, Facebook all working this thing is a hot mess.

MKCeramicCreations

10 days trying to get this to work and still my products sit pending due to failing the data structure.

Family Pastimes Cooperative Games

2 stars, 1 for app to-date, 1 for the future in case it improves.

Product Approval: More than 10 business days, I'm at about 17 business days with only "Pending" for 125 products.

Campaign Mystery: In anticipation of pending product approval, I set up a simple campaign to begin in January. I did make a mistake, I inadvertantly clicked Start Campaign, but I'm glad I did as it raised more questions.

Mystery Campaign: Somehow, with no products, a campaign I couldn't see began. Days later, with no noticeable change in traffic, I have a report claiming to have caused impressions, even 5 Add to Cart, but no corresponding sales activity and --no abandoned carts!-- Alert!!

So I stopped the "campaign" but there is no way to truly stop it, it reflects as "paused" no matter what you do, including "cancel"

So it asked for feedback, and I provided, but there was no submit button or dialogue box on the feedback form, the only thing you could do was click the X in the upper right hand corner, which typically means cancel & submits no information. It's all there was, so to be rid of it I clicked it, and it tried to sell me feedback forms....

To date this app is EXTREMELY questionable. I'll uninstall it soon if there are no product approvals, and the campaign report I had did not reflect reality. To report that I had visitors adding to cart because of the app, but no sales or abandoned carts is unsettling.

Kat's Closet Apparel & Beauty

I don't know why people are giving this a bad review. Google states it could take a week or two for product approval and it takes a minimum of 30 days to see good results. I literally ran with a $1 a day budget with very good results. I upped the budget to $2 a day on a test and my sales blew through the roof. I'm going to continue to up the budget until I hit my sales goals!

Royal Technologies ::::: genuinebattery.com

must have app................................................................................................................................