Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

East Outpost

I use this app to help me setup ads to run on google to sell items it worked well for what I needed

Random Swag

Google Shopping is an easy to use way to add products to Google. It does require more categories than are needed for some products. RandomSwag.com

Your Nursing Tops

This app was easy to set up. Just started, so I haven't seen the benefits but I am hopeful. Never been let down by Google marketing before

LeeFed

For an important app like this to help businesses be discovered on google this app needs urgent updating.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'd be happy to learn more about your thoughts in respect to what about the app requires urgent updating. Are there any particular challenges you've been experiencing with the app that we can assist with?

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to discuss your concerns further. I look forward to hearing from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

ZoeShe

did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Vitoriarep

Não conhecia a funcionalidade do produto e tenho me surpreendido como essa ferramenta nos ajuda. Valeu

Gold Standard Sales

google shopping a good app some flaws, lots of glitching with the tracking that has been a hassle but okay

Kap Apparel

It was easy to setup via Shopify, but I don't know how good it is yet since I'm just starting to use it.

Stock Steady Supply Cosmetics

As a new business owner, the process of building the brand is ver time consuming, detailed & layer. It is also nice to have some processes that are straight forward. I would have like to have an opportunity for a in house Terms of Service template available.

ALPHA SPORTS AND ADVENTURE

Easy set up to advertise my new buisness venture. Quides you along the way so you can not really go wrong.