Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

anniebag.com

i need this, sync my Shopify goods to google merchant center, So i will check the result after the rsnc

GreatRumble

Setup was CRISP, CRYSTAL CLEAR and BLAZING FAST (heck, what else can you expect - it's GOOGLE guys).

EHChocolatier

Set up has been straight forward, awaiting to see how it works out and will try out the smart ads and local ads.

Loja99Brasil

Muito bom, rápido e prático. Navegue facilmente pelo site, configuração automática, seguindo o passo a passo não terá erro.

Words From Film on Stuff

Really easy to use and great setup with a step-by-step that all but presses the buttons for you. There's no down-side for this.

Mamaearthone

I LIKE GOOGLE BECUASE IT IS EASY TO USE AND THE STEP BY STEP HELP. IT ALLOWED ME TO CONNECT MY ACCOUNTS WITH JUST ONE CLICK OF A BUTTON.

Twisting Beauty & Treasure

I used this app to help market my products. I really in enjoy everything it offers. I will inform my friends

Nuvizions.co

I signed up am new to the e-commerce business and trying to learn. Being able to set up budget and see what works provides me with best bang for the buck.

OptimistAlpha

At the current place where I am in the setup process, everything has been simple, quick, and easy to do. I expect this to continue.

Miranda's Paparazzi Style

Google Shopping App is a great app for advertising and drawing customers to your online store. :)