Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Twisting Beauty & Treasure

I used this app to help market my products. I really in enjoy everything it offers. I will inform my friends

Nuvizions.co

I signed up am new to the e-commerce business and trying to learn. Being able to set up budget and see what works provides me with best bang for the buck.

OptimistAlpha

At the current place where I am in the setup process, everything has been simple, quick, and easy to do. I expect this to continue.

Miranda's Paparazzi Style

Google Shopping App is a great app for advertising and drawing customers to your online store. :)

iGOshopping Colombia

I like it. Very easy to upload products! -----------------------------------------------------------

Bulwark Technology

I Like the App, now i try to learn how to use its. Looks nice very powerful performance. So good!!!!!

R E A L FOREIGNS

love it! more than any other I have used!
its very easy and for the price its awesome! and they have great customer service

Dogsrealm

Sehr einfach und leicht zu bedienen ging sehr schnell und es funktioniert alles ohne Probleme. super google

SenzaFine - Magic, Trendy Fashion

Just installed the app, it's an easy step by step set up. All the campaigns in one place. Overall a great app!

Zerazion

I love this website, because it is very beginner friendly. But it could be a little more in detail.