Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

LeeFed

For an important app like this to help businesses be discovered on google this app needs urgent updating.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'd be happy to learn more about your thoughts in respect to what about the app requires urgent updating. Are there any particular challenges you've been experiencing with the app that we can assist with?

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to discuss your concerns further. I look forward to hearing from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

ZoeShe

Vitoriarep

Não conhecia a funcionalidade do produto e tenho me surpreendido como essa ferramenta nos ajuda. Valeu

Gold Standard Sales

google shopping a good app some flaws, lots of glitching with the tracking that has been a hassle but okay

Kap Apparel

It was easy to setup via Shopify, but I don't know how good it is yet since I'm just starting to use it.

Stock Steady Supply Cosmetics

As a new business owner, the process of building the brand is ver time consuming, detailed & layer. It is also nice to have some processes that are straight forward. I would have like to have an opportunity for a in house Terms of Service template available.

ALPHA SPORTS AND ADVENTURE

Easy set up to advertise my new buisness venture. Quides you along the way so you can not really go wrong.

baggooal

it is very good, I Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Ryobi Deal Finders

I have no idea yet... all I did was click a single button.. haha. There should be “things to know section” before asking this review question. For example, is this going to cost me anything to setup a google merchant center? I havee no idea yet.

Blessed Ribbon

Very good application, support me a lot in business, I appreciate it very much, thank you very much.