Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Emrose African Fashion

Its actually very confusing, not sure if i set it up the right way. I would appreciate an Email please if i actually did not set it the right way. thanks.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting the app set up correctly. I'd be happy to discuss the issues you've had and help you configure the app, so I will be reaching out by email shortly to offer my assistance. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

saameeraapparels

This app is really awesome and makes you more relax and easy to use. This app will reduce your workload and gives a better results. I love this App is really Awesome.

kewlgirl

I use this app to be my client to understand my website and products, to provide them with quality service.

Lakwatsa Essentials

I used this app to help me build my online store. I am a newbie here and it makes my job lighter and easy. Thank you so much

Alcove Art

That was painless. Thank you.

kppshop

im for first time in the app i want to make my site get discovered and the generate more traffic to see my product which i will sell

Compstar

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

E-commerce nathan

Many showed a great sense of responsibility while others gave the impression of having shopping.good

ALZO Digital

2 weeks ago, 700 corrupted and duplicate records were added in Merchant center and neither Shopify or Google are able to help. This app is how we forward our prods go Google so I am highly suspecting it as the cause of trouble.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I'd like to investigate your interactions with our team so far, as well as look into this further with you.

I will be reaching out to you via email shortly to continue the conversation! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

BHTK

A real nightmare... Maybe usefull for small store with very few and common items AND at the launching time of the website.
I have 1000+ items with troubles in my shop... So it's totally useless.
For example :
1001 products didn’t publish to Google Shopping
View each product to learn how to resolve any errors.
Id product identifier issue: your product identifiers aren’t accurate..

October 16, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us. Based on the error you mentioned, it sounds like some of your products may be missing the required information (http://bit.ly/35H2pGQ) needed for products to be properly added to the Google Shopping channel.

I'm going to follow up with you via email to make sure each of your products has these details added, and provide more assistance with getting this app set up. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support