Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Candlemart.com

We are getting excellent results with this app! I love how it makes things easier AND gets great results!

Dancershaul

Fantastic integration, simple to install. Launched shopping campaign in less than a minute and immediately saw results. In first 45 days, generated over $8K in sales on $1500 spend.

Linelink Online

We use the Google Shopping App to publish our products easily and accurately on the Google Shopping platform. It makes it easy to list our Dash Cam products an increase exposure on the platform. Another 'must have' app. - www.linelink.com.au - Linelink Online - The Dash Cam Specialists

Software Repair World

useless and not working, I tried everything but products pending, therefore it will kill your business.

Online Cycling Gear

The app works well, but please can you get autocomplete categories in so we don't have to remember category numbers each time we add a product.

Cycle Souq

I used this app to get my products onto Google shopping. It helped my site to get noticed by comparing product directly. Simple and no fuss. Great if you want things handled and not care how.

New Junior

Loads of issues setting it up and almost gave up on the whole thing. Eventually once I got it going it's good but the functionality is limited compared to using your adwords account.

Pool Store Canada

So far so good! We installed this app and our revenue has increased by 11% over the same period last year. I would say it's worth installing and it does work

Tool and Dye Designs

This app has been amazing! Earning 4-5x per dollar spent! Love it! I will keep scaling it as much as I can

Socialite Beauty

We are seeing absolutely amazing results from using this app.
We set it up a couple months ago and it was not performing well but with the new integration we are seeing great results.