Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Cage Essentials

I used this app for advertisement and it works really well. I recommend it to everyone. google ads have made my store being seen everywhere

WaaG a-deal-a-day

This app does not work! Do not loose your time on it! They say it take 5-7 days to get an answer but after 2 weeks no response.

June 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I understand how frustrating the wait was. Typically, Google can take up to 10 business days to review and approve these products. Every product is reviewed individually so it can occasionally take longer. That being said, I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look at this issue. I hope to hear back from you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

Supreme-Best-Life

Thank you to the team for helping our shop increase sales.And suggest that this app is very useful. The team has helped and provided good support for me to increase sales

Intentionally Sustainable Ltd

This app seems to tick over ok in the background, I keep the spend low and leave it and it seems to grow momentum the longer it stays active. But i wouldn't expect too much?

Exact Parts

I don't have any problem and love how major functions can all be edited and updated within the app. For those experiencing sales downtime, please visit the app frequently and watch for 'not approved' products. See the reason why it wasn't approved and make changes.

Poochie Fashion

Since having to update the old app to this version, Two months ago, I have had nothing but trouble. My sales are down 50-60%.
Having contacted both Shopify and Google support several times over the last Two months, my shopping campaign has gone from bad to worse!

Over half of my products were pending, however, support have re-synced the products twice and now there are only a few still "pending". Despite that, my sales, clicks, conversions and everything else have dropped. I increased my
add spend, but strangely this has had no effect on my conversions/ sales.

The new "Smart" campaign is terrible, with less features that the old campaigns. You get no useful support with either Shopify or Google on how to execute it correctly.

My Original Google shopping app and campaign was doing really well, this app have almost ruined my business.

I am at a loss as to what to do.

Maybe the only option is to drop this app and go to a Paid app, and start all over again!

June 3, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback about the Google Shopping app! I'm sorry to hear that your products are pending and that you've experienced a drop in sales as a result-- I know that this is very frustrating!

Products being stuck in "pending" is a current limitation coming from Google. That said, I'm going to follow up with you via email so we can dig into this further. I'd also like to gather more feedback from you about the functionality of smart campaigns. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, and I will share this feedback with our development team. I look forward to hearing back from you! - Lauren, Shopify Support

East Peak

Very great app, It has left me with only positive feelings about it. I honestly recommend this app.

Hershey's Honey

This app has really helped me with my sells at Hershey's Honey. The set up was very easy. Love this

shop at net

We started using this App last October. For the Apple Mac Books and iPads Google Shopping gave us by far the best ROI. Highly Recommended.

Rustic Sinks

The app makes it simple and easy with automatic feeds to Google shopping. I’m thrilled at the conversions we are having. Integration between my google ad dashboard makes the reports very easy to understand which products are successful. The Shopify app shows which products in the dashboard that have issues to fix before they show on the Google shopping ads. I used to manually submit feeds that were so time consuming. This is painless and seamless. Highly recommend the Google shopping app.