Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

8467 Golf Accessories

its okay. just started to use it . so time will tell. hopefully everything will work out well. so excited

November 20, 2020

Hi there!

Nidhi here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Love that you are excited to get started with advertising on Google's networks and I'm curious to hear how the channel is working out for you so far! I will be following up with you via email to open up a line of communication and to offer any assistance you might need. Talk soon!

Nidhi | Shopify

Granny's Loft

I have not had any computer training and have found the terminology difficult to work out. I'm getting there so will be looking forward to having a functioning shop.

November 6, 2020

Hey there!

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. I would be happy to follow up with you and help you through any errors that you are experiencing. I will send you an email so that we can chat further! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team.

Sociaal Mondkapje

still need to learn more about it, so i hope it will be helpful in the near future. thank you very much.

November 6, 2020

Hey there!

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I would be happy to follow up with you and help you through any questions you may have about using the Google Channel! I will send you an email so that we can chat further! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team.

phonecases.green

Doesn't support multiple shipping zones and cannot expose shipping_label tag to the feed. For those who are struggling with that: don't go metafields way, this can be solved in Merchant Center itself by setting up rules for your feed! Otherwise does what it has to do.

November 2, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I just wanted to take minute to thank you for leaving us a review. It truly is what helps us improve. Im going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can make sure to get all of your thoughts off to my developers.

Amy l Shopify

fractiouscats

I used this app to help me reach shoppers. I like this app because it is easy to use. I would not recommend this app to others because it is too invasive.

October 30, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

Nea wear

too complicated and still haven't been able to run a proper ad. I think they need to make it more intuitive and user friendly so you don't need to spend hundreds on freelancers or online marketers to solve simple issues.

October 30, 2020

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you faced with getting set up.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Claire - Shopify

NY Value

This app works as described, but I have 2 issues.
1- Google makes it almost impossible to set up a feed and I had to resort to online forums and calling some friends to help me out. You literally have to jump through hoops to get this set up, especially the FREE listings.
2- Support is not good, period. I used their support link and got a response in exactly 24 hours, not horrible but not good either. I then sent a follow up question, and have been waiting since. I will start searching the web for the solution as the support here is of no help.
But once you get this down, Im sure its a very good app. Thus the 3 stars.

October 29, 2020

Hey there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store. Spencer l Shopify

ARDEN SHOPPING

I am using Google for my 5 businesses since 20 years, this app very helpful but there are errors, some of my products not approved because of price not match etc :) they most correct this errors otherwise is worthless if your products not in Google. I am using Google ad everything I am good customer pf Google.

October 22, 2020

Hello,

Jordan here from Shopify Support. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it’s greatly appreciated. Having products disapproved by Google is disheartening, I understand how challenging this can be.

I can certainly help out with this! I will send you an email to open the lines of communication and we can take a closer look at your account and work together on resolving the product errors.

Jordan | Shopify

NSF Radio

I really don't know I am just starting. But, it seems good so far and easy to use. What else is offering?

October 19, 2020

Hey there,

This is Jordan here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for the Google Channel. The app has a lot to offer and I would be delighted to explore the features with you in greater detail!

I will send over an email to gain a better understanding of your store and explore the Google Channel in greater detail. Additionally, if you click on the, “Get Support” button, which is located in the top right corner in the Google Channel, it sends your inquiry directly to our support team.

Jordan | Shopify Support

Alizaay

New this app lets see what it brings into my business, just hope for the good :) but it is east to use.

September 28, 2020

Hey there!

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on the Google Channel. I would be happy to follow up with you and help you get started with using and getting the most out of this app! I will send you an email so that we can chat further. Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team.