Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Goodsgo

It was a little difficult at first to set up, once I was set up the transition forward went smoothly.

Hotmessmomma

so far so good. it seems to integrate with the shopify features pretty seamlessly. My store sells products that you wanna keep secret because its personal. I dont like that i have to put my email address on my website.

3DFN Clothing & Accessories

great service you all provide, just hope everything works out. thanks alot of easy set up for my account. i hope to be doing business with you all.

Sweetbox treats

Felt easy enough for a first timer, probably need help at some point but managed to get it up and running

HoltyShop

Very good application so i invite peaple to use this application for their businesses. Very easy to use.

Thingamajigg

Very easy to set up but haven't seen it in action yet. Will come back and add/remove a star once I have.

Sly's Design Parlor

Its my first time using this app. It was an easy process, even for myself with my one eye. I would recomend it to others.

Refinemylook

I am new to online store and google. I needed help to set it up and hoping it will help with traffic on my site. Thank you

Second Quarter

The app was very easy to install, it was easy to set up, and the tutorial was easy to follow and up to date.

COIN DECO LTD

NICE APP, EASY TO INSTALL, HOPE IT WILL GIVE RESULTS, BEST OF LUCK FOR EVERYBODY. LET ME KNOW PLEASE.