Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Saalut™

Very good experience, highly recommended for your stores. It's easy to understand and anyone can use it.

A Necklace For Me

Of all the selling platform apps used, this one was at the top when it came to ease of use and integration with my Shopify Store.

TDLK Essentials

I used this app to help me get started using and uploading my products. First time user and it was easy to use.

Civil Life

お世話になります。 貴社のアプルを通じて、より世界中の多くのお客に弊社の商品を提供できばと思います。設定も使用方法もわかりやすく、大変ありがとうございます。 今後とも引き続き宜しくお願い致します。 Civil Life

JOOLTOOL

Couldn't be easier to set up if you already have a Google AdWords account. Will provide more updates as we use it.

slimthickbyjuas.com

hoping I can get sales sooner i just want to run my store with sales and to be successful with customers

Embrace Your Body & Soul

I used this app to help me troubleshoot missing product information. It was quick and fast forward and helped me start advertising my products. I had need to add specific product information and remove a store that had disapproved products. I now understand Google's policies. Thank you!

HomeforArtists

Die Einrichtung war einfach Super , jetzt muss ich es erst testen. Ich muss mir erst noch die Videos und Anleitungen anschauen. Aber bisher guter Eindruck.

bag&bones

The app was easy to install and didn't take long to get up and running. I wouldn't hesitate recommending it if you're planning to advertise via Google's services.

Eliza Glamour Boutique

i love the app, it works great ,super cool . thank you very much for the improvement . cant wait to get more.