Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

www.watangems.com

At first, when I installed it and used it under the Sales Channel it was good. It helped my sales. However, about a week ago, Shopify moved it back to Apps and removed it from Sales Channel. For some reasons, that affected my traffic a lot. Not getting traffic and not getting sales. I logged into my Google Merchant Center and it says "Not performing automatic item updates for availability" so basically some kind of error. I Shopify look into an update. Also, google marks a lot of my products as policy violations, I don't know why? I don't sell anything illegal or dangerous. All stones related. Etsy has the best Google Shopping and the best inside Etsy advertising. Cheap, lower rates and best results. For every $100 sales it cost only about 7%.

Dental Ultrasonic Cleaners

The original app worked fine. This one doesn't work at all. The shopping feed will not recognise UK shipping rates and therefore blocks the feed. The result is ads are blocked.

JnJFarmKY

Horrible app. For being a "global" leader, this app and the money you spend is outrageous for NO RETURN!

Pure Velvet Extracts

Only allows "smart campaigns" that waste your time and do nothing. This app is terrible and I'm furious with both Google and Shopify that it's even available.

the-Bias-Cut.com

Very disappointing and annoyed that we were forced to switch over to it. It has messed everything up. Ridiculous.

MotoGateway, Inc.

Wow, worst train wreck in history! Not even fit for the landfill. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no

AllfixElectrical

Forced to change over to this app from an older version and it is totally useless. Doesn't present the correct calculated postage values to Google. Has messed up settings in my Google Merchant Centre. No way to customize the feed at all. Would leave a quarter of a star if possible.

Whisperingtree.net

Doesn't work well and there's no way to add attributes like 'Color' which is REQUIRED in the entire Apparel/Accessories category. This means you will error out on all Jewelry, Handbags, Clothing, etc.

InterSecure

Screwed up my Google Shopping account and doesn't work, I have been forced to move over from another app by Shopify, I was also forced to uninstall the other app even though it was working perfectly fine, it is now not working at all and I am loosing £1000,s of pounds until this matter gets repaired because I can't upload my google shopping feed - Absolutely fuming, it's ridiculous!

Daniels Run Work Wear

I set up this app to bring buying customers to my store and it works like a charm. Never underestimate the power of Google. It ROCKS! Smokin' Jim of JHBAKERSR COMPANY