Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Trimlyau

There is a reason why most Americans can't point to Australia on a map. This app cannot be used outside of the US. As said before, pathetic.

Mere Mimosa

Doesn't work with EURO !! SHOPIFY PLEASE !

Livewellargentina

Doesn't work with currencies that are not USD. Pathetic

Gadgets More Online Store

Cant seem to find anything on CAD currency for this app... Ive tried setting it up, but prompts I cant use it because my store need to be in USD... so I cant use this? At all? Is there away around this or is there another app thats the same but for Canadians?

Thanks

Floorcity

I hope this works better than the app? Google just kicked us because they said the product feed price didn't match the price on our store but it's the same. The problem was that we have a minimum quantity and it requires advanced coding xml knowledge which we are learning but have been off shopping for some time now.

Gracehats

Stay away Better to pay for something that works - If you had a google store don't upgrade

Imlakesh Organics

Does not work easily with Shopify Buy Buttons! :/ (you have to have a Shopify hosted store). I would hope that Shopify would support their own Buy Buttons for something as useful as Google Shopping ads. WORKAROUND: I enabled a Shopify Store, then I put a redirect script in the theme and matched all product urls on my wordpress site. Now Google is enabled and all traffic is redirected to my site.

Specscollective

The idea is there but still needs a lot of work. Please create a setting allowing the meta title and description to be used.

Wholesalehomeimp

A long time Shopify customer and I am very disappointed the way the migration from the app to the channel was done. All my product feeds were deleted and I have months of work to repeat. DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
UPDATE 12/20/17: It has been over a week since we have migrated and still no solution. The Shopify Gurus all seem to be unfamiliar with the channel and all have different solutions that do not work. Again I repeat if you want to keep on selling on Google via Shopify find another alternative to submit your feed. Downloading this channel will only give you more headache than sales.
UPDATE 01/03/2018: It has been over a month since we switched no solution found. Lost a huge amount of revenue and I keep on getting issue after another issue with the channel. Currently, the channel is sending the wrong shipping fees to merchant center (Last time I checked my ads showed that I am charging $210 for shipping when I have FREE shipping on my shop for all orders...) Support has been absolutely useless with everyone giving another lousy excuse...

My Pop Culture

you have to run your shop with $
€ is not allowed......