Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Evilhairstore

Google product category doesnt get inserted into generated feeds. Not via Google Shopping app, not via custom generated XML and not via Kit Product feed for Facebook.

Tried:
{{ GoogleProductCategory | replace: '&', '&' }}

{{ product.metafields.google.google_product_type | escape }}

Leverage Printing

The old connector app worked well to submit products to the merchant center. This new app is an absolute pain to get working correctly and doesn't provide any advanced features for experienced marketers. Much worse than the previous version

Sayeghde

Google Inc. Is a fraudulent company through ads. I do not recommend anyone submitting my ads in Google

Vera Joyeros

Can't use the app because my store does not "Use a supported currency", i'm currently using COP (Colombian Peso)

Spiritclothingireland

Very happy with the install and set up process, I got 90 or so disapproved Items but was able to edit and products were then approved.

Small issue that I cannot set a manual CPC on the smart shopping campaign , but I can just pause this in shopify and set up my own campaign in google adwords and have full control over bid strategy.

So far so good..

Winewings

No way to add unit_pricing_base_measure: or unit_pricing_measure: or any other attributes, which are missing :( This app needs to be updated. Shopify is so nice! Please take the feedback and optimize the app :)

Lido West

Beyond disappointed in this app. The switch from the old app to this one has been very detrimental to our sales and traffic. 1/3 of our products are disapproved (previously 0 disapproved), citing incorrect/missing GTIN and we have not changed a single thing in terms of data/MPN/GTIN codes. When we try to re-enter or fix a code, nothing changes. I'm at a loss. We rely so heavily on Google Shopping that if this is not remedied, we will be forced to move to another platform. Shopify, please please please look into these issues, this has a major impact on my store and dozens others based on these reviews alone.

Suzemu

Great that this is now available for UK stores rather than having to use other apps to load product feed to merchant centre.
Only used for 2 days but so far so good - the set up in Shopify was quick & easy, all products approved quickly and shopping campaign is up and running.
All data seems to have synced correctly across Merchant Centre & Adwords.

Henry Services

Hey there Google Shopping. I think it is astounding you are a channel now and giving me a first chance to use Google Shopping and I like the way you say Smart Shopping. It goes so good with Smart World Store. Smart is the future. Once again good to go keep going of what you are doing. Thank you for welcoming me to the team and best regards for all what Google does and stands for. Henry

Artitude Decor

I've been using the Google Shopping channel now for a few months. I just started using the "Google Smart Shopping campaign" about 1 1/2 months ago and I've noticed a difference in sales versus if I just set it up myself through Google Ads.
Love it A+