Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

I'm very disappointed with this app. :( It's approved a small amount of products which is fine but there is absolutely no activity for reports. It's as if it's showing the app is installed but there's some sort of disconnect somewhere between Shopify and Google. :( I've removed this app because it's useless.

Astra Athletica

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Did exactly what it was supposed to. Not sure why so many negative reviews, but perhaps if you've already set up google shopping before installing this app that it might conflict?

Blaze DVDs

As others have said... absolutel crap. Old app you could only upload certain collections or keep products from uploading by not putting a UPC on the product. New app? Nope uploads everything. Went from 400 products in my feed to all 1700 products we sell. Anyway to opt out of some of these products? Nope. Seriouesly shopify why push crap on your customers

BEING

Do not use this! All of my previously approved products suddenly got deleted and I had to start the approval process all over again which is stuck and still shows pending after over a week. Support will tell you it’s Googles fault and they will follow up but really doesn’t provide any assistance. Since Shopify has made this change from channel to app it has completely ruined a lot of people’s feeds yet they won’t even issue a statement apologizing for such a glitchy app to be rolled out in the first place. Between this and the crappy Facebook Marketplace beta I’m about to take my business elsewhere.

Scough UK

Doesn't work. App gets caught in a loop. Won't let me connect to store. Doesn't work on mobile app either

Memorials4u

Seriously pathetic. I never thought of that this app will work like a giant. I have removed the unsupported version of this app and install the updated one. From last 2 days it was working fine and suddenly today when I clicked on the Google Shopping App, it started and searching for redirection to another URL and bouncing back to the previous URL. Money is getting exhausted as I am running PLA ads and all the products have been connected to this app.

Seriously, I will give -1 for this if it would be possible.

ShopSK

Time spent using app About 3 years

Products are not syncing correctly with Shopify products. I have to update both lists. When I update products on google shop products it won't save.

Pacific Northwest Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 years

I honestly don't know why there are all of these negative reviews. Although it takes it some time to get going (products approved, etc.), in about a week we were up and running fine and getting business from it. It works great for us.

Didi Bathroomware

Not syncing with shopify and not user friendly, lots of errors, i would though Shopify and Google can work it together to make it easier for the users

NationalPanda

Time spent using app About 2 months

Google sales app not finding my merchant id, terrible app.
I need to find better one but all costing per month, so terrible.