Google channel

Google channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Bryllupsgrossisten

Disapointed :( :( All setup info and tips are made for the previous version of this app which also seemed more user friendly and up-to-date than this hagwash.. Seems like a scrappy beta version at best with very limited controls etc. etc. I see im not the only one with this issue... Hope you guys will read your reviews and fix asap (hint you are losing money from lost transactions fee's aswell).

Area Rugs Outlet

Garbage. This app has cost us a lot of sales, due to Google denying my products because the prices don't match with what this Sales Channel is sending to Google?! Still have no idea how to solve this. Everything was going smoothly until I received the email from Shopify saying we should upgrade to this app. Old app was working perfectly fine.

IF YOU HAVEN'T UPGRADE TO THIS NEW UPDATE, PLEASE DON'T! KEEP THE OLD APP ON YOUR STORE UNTIL THEY FIX THIS ONE.

Strapple

I really need this to work in Europe

Confortop

only possible to use in USD. Please fix this ASAP - it is one of the most important tools for Store survival in this mad shopping world...

Thinking about leaving Shopify because of this mess...

Phbeautiful

I want the old app back... the one is forcing to rewrite my descriptions... that is tons of work I DONT need . This is absolutely terrible

Kddancenewyork

DO NOT INSTALL UNTIL THEY FIX IT. 01/31

Aromaportalen Se

Still only USD.. this is bs. I'm just back checking. I opened another store in EU earlier this month, that's when i found out that this google extension was totally broken. Luckily i haven't updated it on my first store so that i can still do remarketing and shopping ads as normal there, but i still can't believe how braindead the people that did this has to be. I think the only way to get this fixed and to get the people behind this fired/reputation ruined is for all of us to contact google directly and show them they are losing tons of money because of this.

Beklina

So far it seems fine, other than there's no search. If you have 100's of products how can you search and see if that product is approved and listed. You can't sift through pages and pages looking for it.

No one is mentioning that we received an email from Shopify saying we had no choice but had to make this move before end of Jan 2018. This page says it's beta. But we were told we had no choice and had to move and the other google shopping app was being disconnected.

Purater

Please roll back this to previous version. This messed up my google feed and shopping ads. PLEASE FIX . THIS WAS MY ONLY WAY OF ADVERTISING AND SELLING. SERIOUS ISSUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no option to push the feed or republish after I make a change in product attributes.

Outdoorshop Nz

The old app was great and easy to set up. This app does not allow me to sell in New Zealand so can no longer use Google products through Shopify. This makes a lot of sales for us and other sellers so needs to be fixed asap.