Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Notre

Terrible app. Beta tested this and was told there would be quick iteration. I told them it needed the full category list and bulk editing months ago.

Cannot believe this is out of beta and they are recommending other customers use it.

Shopify can be lazy but putting this out is practically negligent.

Seems to be a complete misunderstanding of how the Merchant Center is actually used - the approvals process demonstrates this. If the UPC code matches, they will list it as approved even if it lacks a category, age and gender. Yes, that might technically be approved but you can't use it an ad.

Cruising Outfitters

I was using the app until it was suggested to upgrade to the shopping channel. Big mistake. Lost all momentum. Sales are down. Shopify gurus can't seem to fix errors that keep happening over and over. Also sending the wrong shipping pricing to Google! Giving the highest priced shipping method. The gurus do not sound like they understand what is happening. Very disappointed. Thinking of trying a different Google Shopping App.

Legend Age Lipsticks

Why is it only available for shops selling in USD?

Style N Craft

I am a US seller. and this shopify app is great. It worked absolutely fine for my store. I read the reviews and was not sure so I call in to Shopify multiple times with my questions. They were all answered by the shopify gurus and I trusted them as I always do. Thank you Shopify, for this app.

Bootstrapfarmer

No customization of description field which if you have content on your product page means you cant upload to google shopping. Also many options are removed. This app should have never made it out of a beta environment.

Cali Strong

I got an email saying "Switch to the new Google Shopping channel before Jan 31, 2018"

This upgrading just wrecked my store selling on Google Shopping and ruined my Facebook Product Catalogs.

It only has a few Generic Google Product Categories. From the total 5,405 Google Product Categories, you get a drop list of only 14 choices and "OTHER."

14 out of 5,000? NUTS!

When I upgraded, it lost the Product Categories, Gender, and Age for over 1,000 products.

I have over 1,000 products with no way to bulk update. I have to update and save each product one by one in a web browser.

Image the downtime, lost sales and labor cost!!! No bulk edit. No CSV edit. Nothing.

I am ruined.

This thing is not anywhere near being functional for any type of business.

It is like it was made by people with no idea who uses it and what it is used for.

The FOUR MOST IMPORTANT parts of any Google Shopping Feed
1. The Product Category
2. A unique Product UPC Code or Manufacturer Part Number or SKU
3. Shopping campaign labels
4. Bulk Edit critical values

With out those four features, you got nothing that will work for anyone.

Kufuku Com

Very very sad that you cant use this application in Europe!

Vianney Home Decor

Good Morning,

I need to be able to change the GTIN because is rejecting all my products for that.
The google category is not that cool, not complete.
The merchant center link is not clear.

ONE SUPER IMPORTANT THING IS LABELS, WITHOUT THEM I CANNOT MAKE MY STRATEGY GOOD.

Many things to improve, hope you hear this comments because this is one of the first sales channels.

Thank you.

Graham Global Commerce

Did not include the capability to specify the product group category when you fall into the "other" category. My products are being tossed into random categories. Guru's have not idea out the new product worked, what the old one did, nor understood how the feeds for merchant center worked Once you move to the channel..you can't go back.. Email sent out by shopify gives feel it is a mature product and you are getting the opportunity to cut over early. For such an important revenue stream...sure seems like a sloppy rollout. I've been with Shopify for a while and pretty surprised. I would think that the email they sent would be very clear about these risks...and that Shopify would provide the ability to go back to the older app if needed. curtis

Board Gamer Store

Cannot use with EUR. USD only.