Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Sedona Leather

Setting up my account was quite easy, but the hard part was to send our products through google channel. I was not successful at that point of time.

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

The Perfect Lemonade

It has been easy to set up so far. I am still not sure about some of the categories and having some of my items not listed. And this is the only reason for the 3-star rating. It would be nice if there were instructions that assisted with corrected the errors better.

Chelsea l Shopify

Jewelry by Sande Gene

I used this app to extend my audience. Google enlarges the number of people who see my product. I had a great deal of trouble getting Google to certify my address. I finally put my mothers address in and Google immediately certified it. Since that everything has gone smoothly.

Hey there,

John here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us.

John l Shopify

Celibrity

I used to publish my product on google. Everyday I expect that my list will be visible on google. I searched on google but did not see any of my items.
it shows everyday that It will take 3 to 5 Business days for all your products to be approved. 5 Business days already gone but I am still waiting that my all items to be approved and publish on google.

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with products syncing in the Google Channel.

I am also going to send you an email to open up communication incase you have any other questions!

Claire - Shopify

SURVIPAR

I like that. I was really surprised how easy to get all info and setting together. On my way to list some products.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Stacey Allens

I found this app to be very easy to install and I am very excited about this. I hope it works well from here.

PopCocos Art

It's often quite complicated to fix the reasons for why my products weren't added to the Google Shopping channel. For instance, I have my shipping rates set by an app on Shopify but Google Shopping does not pick up those rates and considers my products ineligible. Apart from that, it's a great app.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear of the troubles you were facing with set up. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Zircon 4U

The software was hard to use. I eventually worked it out. But the verifying and claiming website process was very confusing.

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with verifying your domain. Our developers are always looking for better ways of onboarding so I will be sure to pass them on the feedback.

Claire - Shopify

Stonesherry

A great app when configured properly. Setup is easy and straightforward to follow. Keep up the great work.

MegaBles

Make this app more easily readable. But it's a great app to navigate and make my store more appealing

September 1, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.