Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Stardust & Moonstone

Easy to use on PC. Took some time to figure out but is very user friendly once you get the basics.....

VIBRIANT STORE

I am a first time user of Google Chanel. it seams like it very helpful. the information provided was relevant

Rez Dog Fashions

Eaay. To follow setup prompts. Integrates with googe smoothly and quickly. I would highly recommend.

Easterngiftshop

With help from a Google chat with Lester, we were successful in getting our products on Google. Thanks.

The Unofficial

I have been using Google Store, it's new program but it's useful since people who searches business on maps can have instant view of what we got in store and it really helps to attract if we manage the store regularly. Only thing is it still doesn't approve of the items easily and requires a lot of changes and manual editing and review.

supplementworldcompany

Nicely done. Was able to log it up kicked it on now just waiting for the rain to pour in my bank account for future times in years.

The Next Shopping Place37.com

Just starting on this journey with Google. So far so good
Learning something new one day at a time.

Teesive

good, better, best good, better, best good, better, best good, better, best good, better, best good, better, best

REDZ WORKWEAR

Easy to use app. I hadn't used it before but it helped me walk through the steps in setting it up along the way.

Glamourze

Easy to implement and use, and well-guided documentation. Don't need geek computer skills to get it up and running. so far so good...