Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Ur-Town e-store

It was easy to set up. The self help walked me through the entire process step by step. I'm new to Drop shipping and found it easy, great.

CornerSTONE Gift Store

As a new store I have now started using the Google Shopping so I need some time to have pertinent comments about the app.

nelsonmakesart

I use this app to manage my google shopping ads and it makes things much easier to manage and monitor quickly

The Beastwood Connect

Will be cool to see if my store will take off and get some customers once I get inventory sorted out

BabySpace

Google Shopping is an excellent guide to meet the requirements and nurture our website. Our clients can find more options.

Eos Foods

I used this app to sync all my products line with Google shopping network. This will help me to sell my products to a wider audience.

the candle kitchen

After Anton Arceo helped me from Shopify it was great .. I would not have been able to do it other wise.

OneClick Inspire

I use this app to help me do ad. but it so a bit difficult if it can auto-upload the category be better all product must manual do.

Ezy street watches

Easy setup. I haven't got to use it yet. will update again but it looks really good. Watch this space.

Ritzy duchess shop

Just got it not sure how its gonna go but i think it gonna very well can't wait to get it up and going