Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Fitnatics

Most simple way to put out ads(once u set up your merchant account). Conversation rate getting higher as the time goes on. It actually works.

Wisecor

Too complicated for first user jjjjjj=jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj=-=hgggggggggggggghhhhgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggg

Bloodwise Shop

We used this app to get our Merchant Feed set up. It was all quite simple! Maybe it's not clear that in order to get your products shown on Google Shopping you also need to configure your Google Ads account and start a campaign - this just format a feed of your products in a way that Google likes.

Debs Shopping Network

Im new at this but did manage to get everything up & running with my shopify account... I actually kind of stumbled through process but hopefully figured it out...

CherryShoppingSmart

Our happily helpful Experts are on hand if you need them, whichever way you contact us.I thing this program is complete.Can be used foravariety of hair.Our happily helpful Experts are on hand if you need them, whichever way you contact us.

Formal Watch

So far Good. But could make better interfact for user to setup multiple campaign in the shopify itself.

chillycart

Just getting started . After usage will give more feedback.Lets run the campaign and seer the result

Portafiltere

After using all the social media linking apps, I have found this to be the creamiest of all. Well instructed too.

LIVE LIFE IN PEACE

Useful, helped me figure out some needed info
for future projects. Still going over everything but enlightening process.

Loyal Family Apparel

This app will help me with sales and to promote my Store!! Not only via google but in different social platforms